★★ Novice

Product: Battlefield V
Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number GTX 960M
Enter RAM memory size in GB 16
Are you using any software with an overlay? No
Which part of the game is the issue happening in? Game Menu
In which game menu were you when the bug occurred? Change Appearance Customization Screen
Please select your region Europe
On which server did this happen?
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm)
Summarize your bug Customization items that were once in my possesion are not right now and game is charging me with 6000 in game coins for it.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? By monitoring my recent games because I was wearing that outfit.
What happens when the bug occurs? The items does not show up in my inventory
What should be happening instead? The items should be in my possession.

Hello EA,
I had Allied forces' torso outfit "The Writer" "Rare" items in my possession and also in use for 2 class. But like 1 week ago it dissapeared from my inventory and it changed my assault and recon classes to the default "uncommon" one. I had contacted you twice, in the first one they told me to reinstall the game and restart my pc but obviously that didin't work. The second time they said they shared with the team and going to help me if I share my bug in the forums.

Message 1 of 6 (547 Views)

Re: Missing Content From My Inventory

EA DICE Team
Hey, @nakhr1n for missing items please get in contact with EA support, it's not something we can help with on AHQ.

How to get in contact with EA support:

/Atic
Message 2 of 6 (489 Views)

★★ Novice
@EA_Atic As I mentioned, I had been in contact with 2 different support personnel and they both have transferred me here to resolve this issue. Not only you guys are replying me 1 week late, you are lying to me that you cannot resolve the issue. If the guys in EA support says that you are responsible for solving this and now you are saying to me that I should write to them, then it has only one answer.
You guys are so pathetic that you cannot even apply a bug fix for this game of abomination that you created-that is almost 1 year old at this point-. And it seems like I'm not the first that has this problem (the bug itself has its own dedicated category in dropdown menu at the support).
As a die-hard Battlefield fan who has played every single game you have created, I have officially lost my all interest and trust in you with the path you created, this year's game and the "political correctness" bullsh*t.
Thank all of you.
Message 3 of 6 (476 Views)

★★★ Guide

Looks like the support person(s) lied to you.
Either that, or they were low tier support operator(s), who could not do it themselves.
AHQ Support members can not do any item granting or restoration, only EA Support can.

Message 4 of 6 (465 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

but EA support page is a real pain to use, it often never completes an action and crashes often.

Message 5 of 6 (434 Views)

★★ Novice
@knallpistol beside the problems you listed, you always have to wait like 30 minutes or so to even have a convo with a support person. And even after that they suggest like rebooting the pc and re-installing the game (obviously didin't work).
Message 6 of 6 (416 Views)