Missing Complete button for LlamaZoom Tasks

by jessisdead

Original Post

Missing Complete button for LlamaZoom Tasks

★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Android Phone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) LG G5
OS Version The newest one.
Player ID: (Find your Player ID in Sims Mobile: https://help.ea.com/help/the-sims/the-sims-mobile/find-your-player-id-in-the-sims-mobile ) 1003984510949
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? If you can go back into my gameplay you may see it. I don't know how you would do this - unless others have reported this as well.
What do you expect to see? I'd appreciate to get what I was supposed to earn and not have this issue come up again. I unfortunately missed my deadline for the Space Explorer career and used sim cash and +++cupcakes because my tasks were not showing as complete
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America, South America
Country Canada
Additional feedback

When completing Llama Zoom tasks, I would be finished, cockc the bottom right button, and it would still say that I needed to complete them. Example: 1 out of 3 complete. I finish one or two more of the correct team to only see "1 out of 3 complete". This had happened on two different occasions with a few different "tasks" with llama Zoom .

Message 1 of 2 (299 Views)

Re: Missing Complete button for LlamaZoom Tasks

Could it be you had to swipe the list to the left? Sometimes more tasks are hiding there. 

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 2 of 2 (271 Views)