Re: Missing Company Coins After Reaching Rank 50z

by EA_Atic

Original Post

★ Guide

@dannkrieg glad u got paid man.

I am bloody disgusted....It still seems like i got 10k which would be Some..BULL$@*% !!!!!

Dont buy for 1 bloody second that in 141 hours those are all the credits that were even close to miss. Bare!!!! Minimum if i went off my score per minute AND EVEN TAKING OFF TIME TO REACH LEVEL 50...."could't be less then 25 or 30k !!!!!

10k is more of a slap in the damn face then it is a damn reward.Exspecially given All the time i dedicated to trying to get other people paid.... Great reward for busting my a**

Seriously I Better be wrong and havnt gotten it yet!!

Message 531 of 533 (685 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

@EA_Atic Can you please look into my back pay? I went as far as to send you a pm this morning because i thought i recieved 10k extra as a glitch.  

Here i was trying to be honest because i didnt want to take coins i thought could have been paid by mistake. And now im the moron with the lowest payout ive heard of...

I would have understood if it was 10k flat payment to the community while everything got worked out..ok

But, to think could be my total payment....come on, no way! Concidering i never get level up bonuses and i basicly put all my hours in while It was messed up. 

I started playing some time in december and it is basicly all i play day and night. My score per minute may mot be amazing (says like 176.5 right this second) but i know for damn certain that i earned more then 10k during 141hours.. At least a few thousand,  for leveling stuff up that never paid out. (Multiple classes / guns and vehicles....)

EA_Atic i honestly didnt want to tag you and bother you incase i had simply made a mistake, but i have been playing on and off since morning and have become realy bitter over this.. Hell i could have earned at least 1000coins in the multiple hours it took for me to keep going through the logs and rearrange everyones platforms and user id's. It is just upsetting, to work my tail off to help everyone else get paid (and i am the one putz with a insulting 10k payout, having played141 hours?

Sory to rant you know I have been EXTREMLY SUPPORTIVE this just truly struck a nerve.

Please do not take my rant personal. I appreciate all you have done. I just. Needed to confay my frustration

Again ps4

Hellseeker-inc

141 hours

Score per min 176.5

I believe I was payed 10,322 but...maybe I was wrong... Hopefully i misread my (before number" and thought it went up 10k but really only got a few hundred for normal pay. 

If that was the case..and I am mad about a payment "i only thought happened"    Then i 100 percent ..TRULEY APPOLOGISE....but i dont think that is the case

Message 532 of 533 (676 Views)

[ Edited ]
EA DICE Team
Hey everyone,  

Thanks everyone for helping out and voicing your problems and for helping out with the company coins issues. :eahigh_file:

Issues that have been fixed: 
  • The rank 50 no gaining Company coins each round have been fixed. 
  • The retroactive grant for everyone missing has gone out and everyone has received their missing coins.
Known issue: 
  • End of round showing wrong information regarding how much company coins you are earning, we are working on this and no ETA yet.
Again thanks to everyone helping out! 

I will be closing this topic, as the issue of this have been solved. 

/Atic
Message 533 of 533 (2,089 Views)