★★ Novice
same problem...
Message 131 of 533 (450 Views)

Re: No Credits After Games

★★★★★ Apprentice

Official status on this issue today: 

"

Company Coin Accrual at Max Rank 50

• At max Rank 50, players are not properly accruing Company Coin. Apologies for misinforming you that outstanding Company Coin issues have been resolved with a recent proposed fix. It's apparent that this is not the case.

• Status: We are currently investigating the issue further to identify the root cause. Once we've found a fix we will inform you of a fix ETA. We're also investigating retroactive awarding the Company Coin you may have missed while being Rank 50."

Source: https://www.reddit.com/r/BattlefieldV/comments/9vclld/battlefield_vs_known_issues_list/

Message 132 of 533 (484 Views)

Re: Company Coins Bug not fixed for everyone

★★★ Newbie
Notice how no company reps have replied?
Message 133 of 533 (427 Views)

Betreff: Company Coins Bug not fixed for everyone

★★★ Newbie
I didnt get 2500 company coins yesterday from this issue. Makes me angry, only have 500 left and lots of weapons without unlocks. And I haven't bought ANY cosmetics, only use ones I earn. I only recieve the ones from first match, every other doesn't reward me. Before they implement "microtransactions" , they need to fix everyone's accounts that have had an issue with C.C. , otherwise they may start going the way of WoW with their loot box scandal
Message 134 of 533 (425 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Still have the same issue not receiving coins after matches and occasionally not for daily assignments either. 60 hours in and I hit max rank 40 hours ago.

Message 135 of 533 (406 Views)

EA DICE Team

Hey everyone, 

We have rolled out a backend update that potentially fixes the issue with rank 50 players not getting Company Coins after consecutive rounds. Please note that we are still working on improving this further and that the Company Coins might take some

We are also working on bringing you more information, but as we are working on this right now, we are still really digging into all of the details and working on the messaging. We will share information once it's ready.

Update from https://twitter.com/JaqubAjmal/status/1083304465736843264

/Atic 

Message 136 of 533 (384 Views)

★ Apprentice

Thats all well and good but what about retroactive CC? lots of us are missing tens of thousands, if not hundreds of thousands of CC. Is all of our progress and grinding since launch going to go unrewarded?

Message 137 of 533 (411 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hey,

thanks for the feedback and an update. Still didnt fix it... Also by now i missed out on 10s of thousands of CC. I am limited to 300CC a day...

regards,..

Message 138 of 533 (392 Views)

Message 139 of 533 (452 Views)

★ Apprentice

I'm quoting EA for from their letter to the community for those that don't want to skim through the whole thing.

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Game-Information/Battlefield-V-Letter-to-the-Community-Company-Coin-Issue/...

Thanks EA it's very helpful to help us understand. 

Your friendly monkey 🐵

"Now, many of you have asked for visibility on how many Company Coin players can expect when they finish a round at max Career Rank. When a player at Career Rank 50 finishes a round they are awarded a predetermined amount of Company Coin for the Score they ended the round with. For example, currently ending a round with a Player Score of 500-999 will net you 25 Company Coin, ending with a Player Score of 1,000-1,999 with result in 50 Company Coin, and so forth. The higher the Score you end with the more Company Coin you will receive. Please note that the system will be under continual refinement as we strike the right balance between earned currency and playtime."

Message 140 of 533 (441 Views)