Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number gtx1080ti
Enter RAM memory size in GB 16
Which part of the game is the issue happening in? Game Menu
In which game menu were you when the bug occurred? Game Summary
Please select your region Europe
On which server did this happen?
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm)
Summarize your bug Im Level 50 since around one week. Every 1,477,500 Exp the game tells me I unlocked 1000 Company Coins and the Gale Face Appearance again. Im pretty sure, I actually should get 1000 Coins everytime I have gained 1,477,500 Exp. once again. The problem is that I dont actually get those Coins. So Im stuck with 300 Coins from the daily Assignments every Day. Apart from that Im not getting any other Coins and can only hardly progress.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Check the Coin Income of Level 50 Players.
What happens when the bug occurs? In the Match Summary it tells the Player he just won the gale Appearance and 1000 coins. The Player doesnt get those coins and has already unlocked the Appearance.
What should be happening instead? The Player should be granted 1000 Coins every 1,477,500 Exp. and the Glae Face Appearance shouldnt be shown every time

Players at Level 50 are currently stuck with 300 Company Coins each day. Thats not much and shouldnt be the case. The biggest Coin Income is Leveling up your Career Rank. Once reaching Level 50 there should be a loop that grants players 1000 Coins every 1.477.500 Exp.

Message 11 of 533 (2,221 Views)

Re: BF V Level 50 Company Coin Progress Bug

★★ Apprentice
I also have the same issue, PSN: Kenneth_HSH
I ranked up to 50 but now I don't earn ANY company coin. At all. I haven't been able to rank up any guns or gear or class or cosmetic so I'm punished for skilled gameplay by limiting my progression?
Message 12 of 533 (2,204 Views)

Re: Missing Company Coins After Reaching Rank 50

★ Apprentice

1 good point i now have 3 golden guns lol

Message 13 of 533 (1,883 Views)

@Xsilient

That's a known case.

Once you reach lvl 50, it stops giving you Company Coins but you can still earn some by doing the daily Orders you get.

Earning Company Coins will be increased once they add new Ranks or when they'll just change it with another Update.

CCP Hero Banner 1 Grande.png

Message 14 of 533 (1,855 Views)

★ Apprentice
known case. for weeks and still not fixed. takes a week to level a weapon and most of us have a lot to upgrade plus planes tanks etc. dice need to get their fingure out and fix this so the ppl that play the most can enjoy and play the game that they bought in full. weeks is not acceptable then it looks like it could be Dec 4th but not confirmed.
Message 15 of 533 (1,837 Views)

★★ Novice

I have the same problem, i get some company coins randomly and i can't unlock shet

Message 16 of 533 (1,783 Views)

★★★ Novice

I'm here to post that I have this exact same issue. After hitting Career Rank 50 Company coins come to a grinding halt. Can't even afford a tier 1 specialization upgrade on any new weapons or vehicles. Please do something about this...

Message 17 of 533 (1,774 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
They said this was fixed in Nov. 30. debrefing on forums...

it IS NOT fixed... i still dont get more company coins than the 300 dailys.

many people still don't get them when they were 50 before the "server patch" on 26.

When do we get this fixed and when do we get our deserved coins???
Message 18 of 533 (1,739 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Yep, that's a big problem. Only getting the 300 a day from the daily assignments is not enough.. Hopefully that will be changed in the December patch/update.

Message 19 of 533 (1,732 Views)

Re: BF V Level 50 Company Coin Progress Bug

★★ Apprentice
Looks to be fixed and earning again. Thanks ^~^
Message 20 of 533 (1,724 Views)