Platform:PlayStation 5
Please specify your platform model. Sony PlayStation 5
Are you using any software with an overlay? No
Which part of the game is the issue happening in? Multiplayer
Which part of the mode? Conquest
Please select your region North America
On which server did this happen?
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 11.29.2021
Summarize your bug There has been multiple times when starting a match, I lose all loadout options and do not have the ability select any type of equipment as well. I can only play as the generic assaulter loadout and that is it. This also happens 100% of the time when I load into a match as a squadleader, otherwise I notice this happening 1 out of every 5-6 matches.
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? ?
What happens when the bug occurs? At the start of the match when the start timer hits zero, I cant load in right away. At this time as well, all options for selecting class or loadout are totally black and Can Not be selected. This only gives me to load in as a generic assaulter class and loadout. This will last the entire match. After the match ends and go back to the home screen, all is well again. The next matches will be back to normal after the previous match with this said bug.
What should be happening instead? Normal selection for loadout and class type.

Message 1 of 2 (185 Views)

Re: Missing Class and Loadout options.

★★★ Newbie
@MrChaos909 I have the same problem. As a quick fix, you can go into options and create a new loadout there - you do have to recreate the attachments as well for the gun you wish to use.

You will need to redeploy after the auto-deployment but after you set your loadout/s you can then select the operator and your loadout and be good for that game.

It does affect your standard loadout options outside of the game but I just have a single loadout option for the game when the glitch occurs.
Message 2 of 2 (158 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help