Missing Celebration Edition Content

by thxman451

Original Post

Re: Missing Celebration Edition Content

★ Novice
@RogueZeroRendar i hopped on bf2 today and all my stuff is back after using some credits so most likely either i was offline or something else
Message 21 of 35 (1,020 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@RogueZeroRendar I contacted EA and they suggested I go to Xbox support but neither helped me with my problem
Message 22 of 35 (935 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

There is a thread in the main forum (which will cease to exist on May 28th) with people trying to figure out workarounds to spend credits to buy the cosmetics. I suggest you check there and see if something helps you.

If EA can't solve this issue, maybe spending credits is the only wayto have them unlocked:

https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/156230/terrible-celebration-edition-issue

It's a long read, but I remember people trying to figure out ways to spend credits to buy skins on Consoles, bypassing the Celebration Edition lock. Although I believe you must have owned the default edition before buying the CE, but it's worth the shot.

Message 23 of 35 (913 Views)

★ Novice

Hello, i have the same problem with my game on origin Frown 

Message 24 of 35 (800 Views)

★★ Novice

Same. I logged onto the game from steam/origin and all my skins are gone

Message 25 of 35 (792 Views)

★★ Novice

I've talked to EA Support and these are the steps they gave me:

Thanks for contacting EA help!

You were chatting with Suchet. This is a follow up e-mail, today, you contacted us regarding being facing locked skin issues with Star Wars Battlefront II and we have shared the relevant information.

Here are the steps as promised. Do follow them thoroughly as mentioned-

END BACKGROUND STEPS

1. Hold down the Ctrl, Alt, and Delete keys at the same time
2. Click the "Processes" tab.
3. Click on the gray bar in the middle column that says User Name to sort by user name.
4. Do NOT select anything for SYSTEM, LOCAL SERVICE, or NETWORK SERVICE.
5. Click on anything besides EXPLORER and TASKMGR for this User Name or other user names.
6. Click on END PROCESS
7. Repeat these steps until only explorer.exe and taskmgr.exe are open for this user profile.

DELETE TEMPORARY FOLDER

Please try the below steps also :
1. Double click on "My Computer"
2. Double click on the C: drive
3. Double click on the "Windows" folder.
4. Double click on the "Temp" folder.
5. Hold the "CTRL" key and tap the "A" key to select all.
6. Tap the "Delete" key on your keyboard and accept the "Are you sure you want to delete these files" prompt.

CLEAR THE ORIGIN CACHE

Please follow steps mentioned below:
1. Please logout from the Origin application first and close it
2. Please hold down the Windows key and press R. (This will open the Run dialogue.
3. Type %ProgramData% and press enter to open ProgramData folder.
4. Delete origin folder from this ProgramData folder.

Once done, kindly head to origin application, login again with credentials, head to my games library,, right click on the game icon and repair the game.

Also, you can follow  these steps to fix the server issues. Kindly click on the link and you will find all the steps for the same-

https://help.ea.com/en-in/help/faq/connection-troubleshooting-basic/

Message 26 of 35 (759 Views)

★★ Novice

Did it work?

Message 27 of 35 (742 Views)

★★ Novice

Nope. Tried everything on there except for 'END BACKGROUND STEPS' because I'm not sure what the 'gray bar in the middle' is since I don't have that on Task Manager. Nothing else on there works.

Message 28 of 35 (712 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I got the same problem with my skins. After i locked in tiday all my skins were gone. Had somebody an awnser for this?

Message 29 of 35 (704 Views)

★★ Novice

To everybody that has had a problem today:

Are you guys playing on pc? Maybe it's just a glitch for PC so hopefully that means it would get fixed soon.

Message 30 of 35 (696 Views)