Missing Celebration Edition Content

by thxman451

Original Post

Re: Missing Celebration Edition Content

★★★ Newbie

I am having the exact same problem and it is frustrating, EA please fix this as soon as possible.

Message 11 of 35 (1,276 Views)

★★★ Newbie

My game didn’t give me the collection edition cosmetics. I purchased it with the game on the 28th of April 2020 and it didn’t give me any of my items. GAMERTAG: PlacidDesert678. I am hoping I get these cosmetics as I payed €20 for them and have not received any. Thank you

Message 12 of 35 (1,254 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Same here just downloaded the scariff update and my Celebration content is gone, wanting my skins and stuff back as well. I just contacted them about this bug hopefully it gets fixed

Message 13 of 35 (1,243 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I just bought the celebration edition today. When I first bought it, I thought it may not have processed through yet, so I waited and kept logging off and back on. And then it showed up. Then when I logged off and went back on it was missing. Really my question is do you haft to wait a certain amount when you log in to come through or is it something else?

Message 14 of 35 (1,208 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

same thing happened to me except it happened to me today it’s really annoying considering i had all my content yesterday and only today it decides to delete everything not only can i not buy it again but i shouldn’t have to i want what i purchased back 

Message 15 of 35 (1,200 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@thxman451 What is the best way to go about reporting this? I am having this issue after the release of the scarif update. I tried contacting EA but trying to report the bug keeps bringing me to the community answers.
Message 16 of 35 (1,169 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I have had the exact same problem, where all of my Celebration Edition content is missing. I hope this gets fixed because I really enjoyed having that content that I paid for. 

Message 17 of 35 (1,142 Views)

★ Novice

I really hope that they fix this. I re downloaded the game twice and still lost all my content. Please fix this @EA. 

Message 18 of 35 (1,113 Views)

★ Novice
@ccvfd33 I did it too and all my stuff is still gone this sucks man
Message 19 of 35 (1,055 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@Straatford87 @EA_Atic 

Well, as can be seen through these reports here, people have been online, playing matches, and skins were locked. Upon returning to menu, skins were still locked. This isn't the Offline issue most had before and that was announced as working as designed. This is a new issue that is prohibiting users to play with what they paid for. Please, prioritize this issue.

@JediPigThe3rd @xNZTWithdrawal @corystanish @YukonGamer03 @Caleb101001 @jordy004400 @Glasswalnut @ccvfd33 @JJKikiLulu @TacoEffex @SquidManson @PlacidDesert @waynejordan2015 @hawkeyeX797 @tehsaladking @TacoEffex 

As for the rest of you guys, try reaching EA Help for now, as it's the only way I know that has solved this issue in the past: https://help.ea.com/en/

Message 20 of 35 (1,040 Views)