by thxman451

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Missing Celebration Edition Content

★★★ Novice

Product: Star Wars Battlefront II
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
What is your issue related to? In-Game Store & Crates
Summarize your bug Celebration Edition skins were locked after I had purchased the upgrade
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? thxman450
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Can you tell us the date (MM/DD/YYYY) that you saw the bug? 20/03/2020
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM) 9:30pm
In what game mode did the bug occur? Galactic Assault
What is your time zone? GMT (UTC)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I just logged in after receiving the notification for the new update and they were locked.
What happens when the bug occurs? All the skins are locked and I have to purchase them again.
What do you expect to see? The skins returned to me as I have paid for them.
Please select your region North America
AMD or Nvidia Model Number

Just hoping to get those skins back.

Message 1 of 35 (6,549 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Missing Celebration Edition Content

★★★★★ Expert

@thxman451 

Were you online ingame when this happened? Celebration Edition unlocked content only stays unlocked if you're online. If you get into the game without internet connection, you won't be able to access them.

However, if you were online and the skins weren't unlocked, then I suggest you reach EA Help directly. Several other users have pointed out here in AHQ that doing this solved the issue for them really fast.

I hope this solves your issue

View in thread

Message 2 of 35 (6,476 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Expert

@thxman451 

Were you online ingame when this happened? Celebration Edition unlocked content only stays unlocked if you're online. If you get into the game without internet connection, you won't be able to access them.

However, if you were online and the skins weren't unlocked, then I suggest you reach EA Help directly. Several other users have pointed out here in AHQ that doing this solved the issue for them really fast.

I hope this solves your issue

Message 2 of 35 (6,477 Views)

★★★ Novice

I was online, and the issue was resolved using this forum. I logged in this morning and we were all better! Thank you for the input however!

Message 3 of 35 (6,471 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Ok so I have also had this issue and do you have any tips on how to fix it without buying it again 

Message 4 of 35 (6,421 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I am also having this problem all of a sudden and i purchased the celebration pack when it first launched 

Message 5 of 35 (6,412 Views)

★★★ Novice

Okay fellas so I went this route when it occurred, filling out the standard bug report and it was fixed the next day. EA help, as was mentioned earlier can be a route to go but I went with this and it was fixed quickly! 
Hope that helps as well!

Message 6 of 35 (6,364 Views)

★★ Novice

Yes, same here.  I bought the CE when it came out and was able to use all the skins. etc. until yesterday when they were suddenly all locked. 

I still have the use of the skins I bought with credits prior to the Celebration Edition being released, but all the rest are locked. 

Message 7 of 35 (6,325 Views)

★★★ Novice

I have the same issue and I found out because I was playing coop and I wanted to play luke Skywalker and noticed that I didn’t have the Yavin ceremony skin unlocked and after the match I checked all my skins and I only had the ones that I bought with my credits or crystals... this is a serious problem that needs to be fixed ASAP 

Message 8 of 35 (6,274 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I bought it like the first week it released. Now I'm having problems with it. It's getting rid of my skins and telling me to buy them.

Message 9 of 35 (6,247 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I downloaded the new update from yesterday( Scarif Update) and today i wanted to play but all my celebration content is missing. I got the new skins and they are pretty nice but i want all of my skins back...

Message 10 of 35 (5,222 Views)