Missing Button bug cost us a star in Geo TB, anyone else?

by rymas1

Original Post

Missing Button bug cost us a star in Geo TB, anyone else?

★★ Apprentice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Galaxy S10
OS Version Current
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 385-692-241
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
Summarize your bug Due to the missing button glitch that has plagued the game for the past few weeks, we has several Geo TB battles that got stuck, which is currently costing us at least 1 star off our normal completions. This single missing star is going to be enough to cost us a rewards bracket and likely costing us a GK 6* ship unlock for the entire guild. This bug should be priority number 1 and has been identified. There is no greater impact to the game than having this bug ruin a battle in every aspect of the game and should be THE TOP ITEM in your to do list.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Run a battle and see if it happens. Mostly around Dooku and assiting attack abilities, but can occur in ships, arena, fleet arena, every battle node and in this case, Geo TB battles.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country USA

I would like to officially request that our guild's performance be reviewed and a global "make good" inbox donation be made for guilds that miss a star due to the bug. I understand this is not easy to do, however neither are the combats we are attempting without the added stress of having the game bug occur ruining whatever chance you had, and the rewards that an entire guild of dedicated players should receive.

Message 1 of 2 (169 Views)

Re: Missing Button bug cost us a star in Geo TB, anyone else?

★★ Apprentice

Another Geo TB with the bug still present. this time it cost me the special mission finish that I usually beat every time. Not going to cost us a star this time, but cost us all mk2 GET tokens that we desperately need...

Tracker says fix is ready to release.... release it already so this madness stops... thank you.

Message 2 of 2 (111 Views)