Missing Bastila Shan (Fallen) shards from Marquee event

★★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPhone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? iPhone7
OS Version iOS 12.1
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 753-995-768
What type of issue do you have? Missing Rewards
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug I completed all tiers of the Bastila Shan (Fallen) Marquee event but only received rewards for tier 1. I suspect it may have something to do with reaching my inventory limit on mods when receiving the rewards for the later tiers
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Run a Marquee event while at max mod inventory maybe?
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country USA

Hello. As I stated above I’m missing 40 Bastila Shan (Fallen) shards from completing the recent Marquee event. 

I contacted Ted the customer support email and was offered 500 crystals as compensation. I have not yet accepted that offer. 

I would very much like my missing character shards restored or to be given enough crystals to purchase all the missing shards from the store. 

Thank you. 

CDA536FF-D0C9-45BC-92D1-1DB55A8E9D5A.png
37B31D4A-72B5-4E95-95B2-7921693E633D.png
Message 1 of 2 (444 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Missing Bastila Shan (Fallen) shards from Marquee event

Community Manager (retired)
Hi and thanks for bringing this to our attention. I checked your account and confirmed that you completed all tiers of the Bastila Shan (Fallen) marquee event and when you attempted to unlock her an error occurred which led to you losing 40 shards. The missing shards have now been added to your account.
Thank you and apologies for the inconvenience.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (362 Views)

All Replies

Re: Missing Bastila Shan (Fallen) shards from Marquee event

Community Manager (retired)
Hi and thanks for bringing this to our attention. I checked your account and confirmed that you completed all tiers of the Bastila Shan (Fallen) marquee event and when you attempted to unlock her an error occurred which led to you losing 40 shards. The missing shards have now been added to your account.
Thank you and apologies for the inconvenience.
Message 2 of 2 (363 Views)