Caustic's Wake Not Unlocking In A Normal Game

by thenoblewolf17

Original Post

Re: Missing Badges

Community Manager

@TheJeckson 

In that clip you submitted it looked like you had 3 kills before engaging the next squad and at the top where it shows your kill count, it only went to 6 when the video ended. 

Blueberry.png
Message 11 of 23 (874 Views)

Badges not unlocking?

★★ Novice

Hello, I am having issues with several badges not unlocking, such as: Team. Work., Headshot Hotshot, and Shot Caller. I am confident in those three being bugged. Thank you!

Message 12 of 23 (861 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Hello Blueberry can you plese look at mine buged badge as well here is twitch video.Thanks! 

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/438108051

never get triple triple!

Message 13 of 23 (801 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

@EA_Blueberry So I recently had a match where I supposedly should have gotten the 4k damage badge with a whopping 4.894 damage stat. Though around the end game with two squads left I had to disconnect to the PS4 main menu after the game froze supposedly revolving troubleshooting with my or the games connection. Booting up the game again and checking up on the last match it still showed the 4.894 damage stat though my 4k damage badge weirdly hadn't been registered.

I've attached screenshots to the topic for verification.

PSN: xflakdx

Message 14 of 23 (798 Views)

Community Manager

Hey all,

We've raised it up to the team regarding badges not being unlocked. There are some example posts below we've seen created here. We'll update the community when we hear more from the team.

If you search the forum here and can't find a post for a specific badge that's not unlocked, please create a new one so we can track them individually. That will really help us out a lot. Videos and screenshots attached are exceptionally helpful, too.

Blueberry.png
Message 15 of 23 (761 Views)

★★ Novice

Same problem, only with the Apex Elite Win Badges

Message 16 of 23 (742 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I won a Apex Elite Queue with Pathfinder, also with random teammates online, my teammates very happy. And when we left the match we didn't get the fancy Apex Elite Queue badge, also my streak didn't change from 2 to 3.

I did this all on PS4 and my account is QuisXD

Message 17 of 23 (725 Views)

Achievements Earned, Badges Not Unlocked

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number GeForce GTX 1060 6GB Driver Version 417.35
Enter RAM memory size in GB 15.93 GB RAM
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? CallMeBungee
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible.
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? Bangalore/Lifeline/Bloodhound/Pathfinder
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)?
Where did the issue occur? Returning to the lobby after a match
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. I was going to equip some badges for my banner in the lobby while queuing for a game.
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. I have checked for a few days now and after every match, and none of my achievements have unlocked in-game as a badge despite that fact that on my origin achievements page they are listed as earned and I recall earning them.
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? I don't know
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? 0
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) June 20, 2019 - Now
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
How severe is your issue? Major impacts to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? Badges are not unlocked and I'm unable to brandish them on any banners whatsoever. The only badge that has unlocked so far is the Elite Streak. I have checked my Origin Achievements page and I have four achievements now that are confirmed to have been earned: - Team Player - Kill Leader - Jumpmaster - Fully Kitted
What should be happening instead? The badges should be unlocked for me to equip in-game to my banners.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Check my account? I'm not really sure.

Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number GeForce GTX 1060 6GB Driver Version 417.35
Enter RAM memory size in GB 15.93 GB RAM
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? CallMeBungee
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? Bangalore/Lifeline/Bloodhound/Pathfinder
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. I was going to equip some badges for my banner in the lobby while queuing for a game.
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. I have checked for a few days now and after every match, and none of my achievements have unlocked in-game as a badge despite that fact that on my origin achievements page they are listed as earned and I recall earning them.
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? 0
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) June 20, 2019 - Now
How severe is your issue? Major impacts to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? Badges are not unlocked and I'm unable to brandish them on any banners whatsoever. The only badge that has unlocked so far is the Elite Streak. I have checked my Origin Achievements page and I have four achievements now that are confirmed to have been earned: - Team Player - Kill Leader - Jumpmaster - Fully Kitted
What should be happening instead? The badges should be unlocked for me to equip in-game to my banners.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Check my account? I'm not really sure.

Message 18 of 23 (728 Views)

Re: Achievements Earned, Badges Not Unlocked

★★★ Newbie

Ive had this same problem to

Message 19 of 23 (640 Views)
Highlighted

Caustic's Wake Not Unlocking In A Normal Game

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Please specify your platform model. Sony PlayStation 4
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? the_noble_wolf
Are you using any software with an overlay? No
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? Caustic
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. Badge Menu
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. Got 20 Kills With Caustic
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? I don't know
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 06.25.19 01:42 EST
How severe is your issue? Little to no impact to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? Caustic's Wake not unlocking
What should be happening instead? Caustic's Wake Badge should unlock
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Get 20 kills with Caustic and see if the badge unlocks.

I completed this badges requirements months ago but original support did not resolve my problem. My new support told me to post here to resolve. This was during a normal game on Kings Canyon.

Message 20 of 23 (615 Views)