by RhetoricalJack

Original Post

Missing Badges

★★ Novice

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Please specify your platform model. Microsoft Xbox One S
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? Taken XBL
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible.
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? Wraith
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)?
Where did the issue occur? In a match
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. Clip Provided
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. Killing 4 Enemies
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? No
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? 10
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 2/12/2019
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
How severe is your issue? Major impacts to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? I've had multiple cases of missing badges. I've been hunting the rapid Elimination badge for a while and finally should have earned it(kill 4 enemies in 20 seconds) I've completed this numerous times but havent received said badge.
What should be happening instead? I should receive the badge after the match
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Not sure how to replicate as it's the first instance of a missing badge I've seen

https://xboxdvr.com/gamer/taken-xbl/video/69295900

I've attached a clip of me killing 4 enemies in less then 20 seconds. This should reward the rapid Elimination badge, but it still claims to be locked

Message 1 of 23 (2,777 Views)

Re: Missing Badges

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

Im still fairly new to the game but I recently won my 1st game but wasn't given a apex badge that you get for winning on a specific champion. I think it might have been due to the game crashing after I stayed in the lobby for too long.  

Message 2 of 23 (2,753 Views)

★ Novice

Same I won 2 games in a row today and it didn't award the vulture badge 

Message 3 of 23 (2,717 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have been grinding for the last 10 days to get the Master of All badge. I have completed the badges and yet the bagel has not been unlocked. Please help.

Message 4 of 23 (2,647 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Same! I had this problem with the triple triple badge and still haven’t received it!

Message 5 of 23 (2,584 Views)

★★ Novice

@pigstr5 wrote:

Same! I had this problem with the triple triple badge and still haven’t received it!

Yeah me too, I've killed all members of 3 teams twice with lifeline and once with mirage and haven't been awarded the badge for either character. 

In one of them I even killed the same guy 3 times because they respawned him twice but still no badge

Message 6 of 23 (2,537 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This is so aggravating. :/ Just today me and my squad each got 3 or more kills but none of us got the TEAM. WORK. badge..... We also won two games in a row and I also did not receive the HOT STREAK badge for Lifeline. It’s frustrating trying so hard only to not get anything to show for it

Message 7 of 23 (2,483 Views)

Gibraltar "Rapid Elimination" bug

★★★★★ Newbie

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Please specify your platform model. Sony PlayStation 4
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? RhetoricalJack
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible.
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? Gibraltar
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)?
Where did the issue occur? Returning to the lobby after a match
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. Skulltown
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. shooting with a peacekeeper then switched to an r99 after looting.
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? I don't know
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? 20 or more
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 19.03.19 05:12 GMT+2
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
How severe is your issue? Minor impact to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? I didn't get the "Rapid Elimination" Gibraltar Bade even though I downed four enemies within 20 seconds as the requirements state.
What should be happening instead? The badge should have been unlocked after I've successfully achieved the requirements to receive it.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Down four enemies with a peacekeeper as Gibraltar then get eliminated before eliminating the fourth knocked person you downed within 20 seconds

This was painfully hard to achieve since its gibraltar. I'll even admit it was a fluke that i got it. please give me the badge. I'm pretty sure I wont be able to do it again.

Message 8 of 23 (2,423 Views)

★★★ Newbie

My squad also didn't get the 3 kills each badge after each of us racked up 4 kills.

Message 9 of 23 (2,419 Views)

rapid elimination badge didnt unlock

★★ Novice

Hello, everybody! I am having this problem for awhile now this badge doesnt unlock for me and i did it 2 times. So basically this is what happened my phone rang i pick up and game started i fell on the ship and got peacemaker killed 4 guys and i had to hang up it was exactly 21 sec call, which means i killed 4 people in 20 sec, but i did not get the badge. And now happened the same thing i fell in the marked and got peacemaker again and i killed 4 people pretty quickly tho didnt have timer this time but it was almost inmediatelly after we fell. Anyone having the same problem?

Message 10 of 23 (2,421 Views)