by SaddishGambino

Original Post

Missing Apex Predator Rewards

★★★ Newbie

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:Xbox Series S
Please specify your platform model. Microsoft Xbox Series S
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? Dominant
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible. N/A
Are you using any software with an overlay? No
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? Wraith/ Bloodhound/ Gibby
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)? N/A
Where did the issue occur? In the lobby (waiting area before the match)
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. Lobby
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. After update
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? Yes
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? N/A
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) November 2
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
How severe is your issue? Major impacts to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? I played ranked all of the second split and accumulated 12,000 ranked points which is well above the threshold needed to achieve predator on xbox i finished at around #159. After the update i was granted only a masters badge but received a predator trail, charm and holospray. I am yet to receive my predator badge.
What should be happening instead? I have my predator badge that i worked very hard for in my inventory.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Look into the threshold needed for predator in split 2 for xbox one and see that i achieved the threshold

If i could please get feedback on this it would be greatly appreciated. I put in a lot of hours of my time to achieving this rank and would like to be granted my proper rewards. I initially contacted ea help as well and they told me to make a bug report. I waited for a bit to see if this was just a bug from the update and even reinstalled the game to no rewards. 

Message 1 of 2 (310 Views)

Re: Missing Apex Predator Rewards

★★★★ Novice

I have this issue too but I didn’t receive any pred rewards at all. Hit pred first split last season and only got master badge, trail, and charm. 

Message 2 of 2 (201 Views)