Original Post

Accepted Solution

Missing Apex Pack Contents

★★★ Newbie

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Please specify your platform model. Sony PlayStation 4 Pro
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? ttvZakkTheRipper
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible.
Are you using any software with an overlay? No
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)?
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)?
Where did the issue occur? Loading into the match from the lobby
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. Lobby
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. Loading into a match
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? No
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? Not certain, quite a few
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 07/01/2020
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
How severe is your issue? Little to no impact to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? I finally opened an apex pack last night. The contents were Wraiths' heirloom. I was beyond excited. I was already readied up and it put me into a match right after i opened the pack. Needless to say what brings me to the forums, after contacting support, is the fact that when I exited my said match. THE HEIRLOOM SET WASN'T THERE!!! You've GOT to be kidding me. Theres like a 1% chance to get this thing, and when I finally do. Some BS glitch happens?
What should be happening instead? I should be receiving the contents that I opened.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Not sure

I finally opened an apex pack last night. The contents were Wraiths' heirloom. I was beyond excited. I was already readied up and it put me into a match right after i opened the pack. Needless to say what brings me to the forums, after contacting support, is the fact that when I exited my said match. THE HEIRLOOM SET WASN'T THERE!!! You've GOT to be kidding me. Theres like a 1% chance to get this thing, and when I finally do. Some BS glitch happens?

Message 1 of 9 (1,478 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Missing Apex Pack Contents

Community Manager

Hey @ZeroMetalGaming

If you're missing content in Apex Legends please reach out to the EA Help team so they can take a look. I'm afraid we don't have a way to investigate that here on AHQ. 

For more info on how you can set up a case with them check out the EA Help website

/Kent

Kent.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 9 (1,424 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hey @ZeroMetalGaming

If you're missing content in Apex Legends please reach out to the EA Help team so they can take a look. I'm afraid we don't have a way to investigate that here on AHQ. 

For more info on how you can set up a case with them check out the EA Help website

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 2 of 9 (1,425 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Kent I did just that and they literally told me to go post on the forums. The customer service line verbatim, told me to come post here. Looks like I won't be getting my content after all.
Message 3 of 9 (1,137 Views)

★★★ Novice

This same * happen to me too the support does nothing to help their players I’ve spent at least $400 on this game and didn’t get any help 

Message 4 of 9 (914 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi,

I got the same issue and when i reached level 27 i supposed to have a free apex pack, but i didnt get anything. When I contacted the ea support team they made me wait for more than one hour of talking  and didnt seem to know anything and asked me to post it hear in the forums. I mean I tried to buy apex coins and all but couldnt because they wont accept it and i made another account which i didnt my free BP prizes. i still have the transcript if you guys can help.

Message 5 of 9 (680 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@droyal1270 man they are really bad to be honest or EA based the support in India and didnt give them authorization other than talking. EA should fix things
Message 6 of 9 (679 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Kent I had the same exact problem, and contacted EA Help,the adviser and the supervisor asked me to go post it here. why should i contact them right from the begging if they want to redirect me here. and I still got nothing really as if it is ripping off players. Please so my response to the other players below
Message 7 of 9 (671 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Message 8 of 9 (670 Views)

Community Manager

@AshesWalker 

I'm sorry to hear that you were told that. We don't have the ability to assist with missing content here. Do you have a case number? I'll see what we can do to forward this up and make sure it doesn't happen again. 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 9 of 9 (661 Views)