Re: Missing Alpha TOW and Beta basic dog tags.

by masushowa

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Missing Alpha TOW and Beta basic dog tags.

★★★ Apprentice

Product: Battlefield V
Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number 770
Enter RAM memory size in GB 8
Are you using any software with an overlay? No
Which part of the game is the issue happening in? Game Menu
In which game menu were you when the bug occurred? Armory
Please select your region Europe
On which server did this happen? No server
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) Can't remeber
Summarize your bug I played through alpha and beta and i never received the Alpha TOW and Beta basic. I did receive the Alpha basic and the Beta TOW tho. Proof in picures.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? IDK
What happens when the bug occurs? Not everything gets rewared.
What should be happening instead? I should have received the dog tags

Weird.

Message 1 of 8 (861 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★ Apprentice

The dilemma continues: I was unable to contact the advisers through the live chat service so i decided to call them.

I was connected to EA India (this call took 30/40 min), after explaining the situation 2 more time we finally got a conclusion.
They checked my account once more, and have decided to give me the beta basic dog tag unfortunately they could not give the Alpha TOW because thy don't have the tools to grant that Dog tag

So to everyone that is missing the Alpha TOW dog tag, you won't be able to get it no matter what.
Also If you got a problem make a request to EA to call you for faster and better results.

#RIPALPHATOWTAG

View in thread

Message 7 of 8 (699 Views)

All Replies

Hero
@ThisIndividual Could be wrong but I think you'd need to contact support directly for that one.

I'm missing my reward for completing the beta challenge myself so thank you for reminding me that i need to sort that out.

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

Message 2 of 8 (829 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

I contacted the live service on the 9th they said because these are old events they could not help me further.
They told me to make a thread on the bugs forum because that one person i talk to could not trace back some information about if or not i participated in those events.
I gave them some pictures of the tags i have from alpha and beta as proof but that wasn't enough to convince them.

I suppose i'll be getting a reply from EA/Dice next week, if not i'll be contacting them again through the live service.

I'll keep this thread updated so people with the same problem know what it takes to get their missing tags.

Note: Sorry for my English, It's not my first language.

Message 3 of 8 (821 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

Made some pictures from the conversation i had..

Message 4 of 8 (812 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

After 4 days i contacted the team again and they told me the studio team will look into it.
If nothing changes in an other 4 days i will contact them again.

For now we have to play the waiting game.

Message 5 of 8 (766 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

An other 4 days past, once again i contacted the team and they told me to contact them again after 6/7 hours.
Let's hope it this will get resolved by the next conversation.

Message 6 of 8 (712 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

The dilemma continues: I was unable to contact the advisers through the live chat service so i decided to call them.

I was connected to EA India (this call took 30/40 min), after explaining the situation 2 more time we finally got a conclusion.
They checked my account once more, and have decided to give me the beta basic dog tag unfortunately they could not give the Alpha TOW because thy don't have the tools to grant that Dog tag

So to everyone that is missing the Alpha TOW dog tag, you won't be able to get it no matter what.
Also If you got a problem make a request to EA to call you for faster and better results.

#RIPALPHATOWTAG

Message 7 of 8 (700 Views)

★★★ Pro

hi.

I couldn't get it either. However, because I took a screenshot, I attached it.

Desktop_Screenshot_2018.09.09_-_15.26.15.05(1).png

Message 8 of 8 (653 Views)