Missing ALGS Twitch Drop Rewards

by LemonnDropp

Original Post

Missing ALGS Twitch Drop Rewards

★★★ Novice

I have all of the Twitch drops from ALGS during the summer (Weapon charm, Holospray, Bangalore skin and Alternator skin) and they were on my account prior to this new season. Will I be getting them back? If so will it be anytime soon?

Message 1 of 5 (471 Views)

Re: Missing ALGS Twitch Drop Rewards

Community Manager

Hey, I've seen a report on this, it looks like it's being looked into. Thanks for the post. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 2 of 5 (433 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Missing-Twitch-Drops-for-Mirage/m-p/10311096#M59022

Many People have the same problem. Was wondering why noone answerd on the old Thread.

I Miss all in Red Line now.

Someone in the old Thread wrote "I discovered the problem. When we redeem LIVE twitch drops, it removes the oldest one from us. unfortunately we are few and we are bugged"
missing.jpg

Message 3 of 5 (408 Views)

★★★ Novice

Thank you for posting a link to that thread, I must've overlooked it. Sucks that it's been going on for this long. Hopefully we get our stuff back soon Frown

@aYb_VaDeR wrote:

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Missing-Twitch-Drops-for-Mirage/m-p/10311096#M59022

Many People have the same problem. Was wondering why noone answerd on the old Thread.

I Miss all in Red Line now.

Someone in the old Thread wrote "I discovered the problem. When we redeem LIVE twitch drops, it removes the oldest one from us. unfortunately we are few and we are bugged"
missing.jpg

Message 4 of 5 (375 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same thing happened to me, all of it gone except the banner. Didnt realise until acouple days ago because tbh im not a mirage main, but was a little confused why one of my trackers was missing and that prompted me to check.

Message 5 of 5 (325 Views)