Original Post

Missing 2nd player UI

★★★ Newbie

Product: Plants vs. Zombies: Battle for Neighborville
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Please specify your platform model. Sony PlayStation 4
Please provide your Xbox gamertag or PSN ID. (Optional) SoloSiegel7
In what game mode did the bug occur? Everywhere
Summarize your bug When playing split-screen the 2nd player is missing parts of the UI. They will have the reticle, but no prompts for objectives, enemy health bars, etc. U have gone into the UI options menu and selected the option to see everything but nothing changes.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Go into splitscreen and see if the 2nd player has the objectivs/enemy HP bar appear or not
Which character were you playing when the bug occurred? Night Cap
What upgrades had you equipped with this character? None
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)

3 characters here in this space

Message 1 of 3 (736 Views)

Re: Missing 2nd player UI

Community Manager
@MasLegeis Can you share a screenshot of what you're seeing?

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 2 of 3 (686 Views)

Re: Missing 2nd player UI

★★★ Newbie

We were experiencing this too. I was going to go take a screenshot, but on the way to it, I think we fixed it. Previously, the second player had only joined once the first player was on a map such as Town Center. Somehow we got to a point where the second player talked to the starting character about taking an RV somewhere. After that dialog, suddenly the missing UI appeared. Hope that helps.

Message 3 of 3 (645 Views)