Mis sims 4 se queda trabado

by ryan23452345

Original Post

Mis sims 4 se queda trabado

★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? Español
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? No se.
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Muchos.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? De repente el sim se queda quieto y no puedo interactuar con nada
What happens when the bug occurs? Se me queda trabado mis sims no puedo hacer ninguna accion pero se ve como el ambiente.
What do you expect to see? Estoy jugando normal mando a mi sims a dormir y de repente se queda quieto y el tiempo se para y no vuelve a la normalidad
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Yes
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

Se me queda trabado mis sims no puedo hacer ninguna acción pero se ve como el ambiente como la nieve y el viento pero todo se queda quieto y no interactuar con nada. No vuelve a la normalidad después de un tiempo.

Por favor ayuda llevo 3 días sin poder jugar.

Message 1 of 3 (330 Views)

My sims 4 gets stuck

★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4

Platform: PC

Which language are you playing the game in? Spanish

How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)

What is your current game version number? I do not know.

What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? A lots of.

Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Suddenly the sim freezes and I can't interact with anything What happens when the bug occurs? My sims get stuck I can't do any action but it looks like the environment.

What do you expect to see? I am playing normal I send my sims to sleep and suddenly it stays still and time stops and does not return to normal

Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? And it is Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral / Not Sure ‌

My sims get stuck I can't do any action but the environment looks like snow and wind but everything stays still and doesn't interact with anything. It does not return to normal after a while. Please help, I haven't been able to play for 3 days.

Message 2 of 3 (321 Views)

Re: My sims 4 gets stuck

Community Manager

Hey @ryan23452345, when posting on the English AHQ boards can you ensure that all posts are in English.

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 3 of 3 (272 Views)