[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number 3070
Enter RAM memory size in GB 8GB GPU/32GB RAM
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? pistol_skin_fb
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible. n/a
Are you using any software with an overlay? No
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? Mirage
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)? Valkerie
Where did the issue occur? In a match
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. In the air
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. Trying to launch decoys while attached to Valk
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? Yes
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? 0
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 10.05.2021 20:10
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
How severe is your issue? Minor impact to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? While attached to Valk as Mirage a prompt appears telling me that I can launch decoys - same as on drop or from redeploy balloon but you are unable to launch any decoys.
What should be happening instead? Mirage should be able to launch decoys while attached to Valk just like dropping from a redeploy balloon
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Play as Valk and Mirage. Use Valks ultimate and attach Mirage. Wait for drop and you will see the prompt telling you that you can deploy decoys. It will not work.

---

Message 2 of 19 (788 Views)

Sky Dive Decoy Broken During Skyward Dive

★ Apprentice

AMD or Nvidia Model Number N/A
Enter RAM memory size in GB N/A
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? AZNRAVERGIRL
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible.
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? MIRAGE
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)? VALK
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. ALL MAPS
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. SKYWARD DIVE
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? I don't know
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? 5
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 05/06/2021
What happens when the bug occurs? Mirage sky dive decoy ability shows up as available during Valk's Skyward Dive but does not deploy.
What should be happening instead? Deploying Mirage decoy during sky dive should be possible
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Play as Mirage with a Valk on your team and attempt to deploy decoy during re-deployment phase of Skyward dive

Mirage sky dive decoy ability shows up as available during Valk's Skyward Dive but does not deploy when pressed. 

Message 1 of 19 (496 Views)

Re: Mirage - Unable to use decoys while flying with Valkerie

★★★★★ Guide

This bug is still in the game. Mirage gets prompted that he can deploy decoys when flying with Valk on her ultimate. This does not work and it is not possible to deploy any decoys while dropping. You can see the clip from my latest stream where I tried this again here - https://youtu.be/x3BtDsgPQZg

Message 3 of 19 (748 Views)

Re: Mirage - Unable to use decoys while flying with Valkyrie

★★★★★ Guide
@PlSTOLSKlN Still unable to deploy Mirage decoys when dropping with Valk ultimate.
Message 4 of 19 (712 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Chiming in to say that I'm also very much wishing this would work as advertised.  Still at large in current version.

Message 5 of 19 (679 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
@PlSTOLSKlN This is still an issue. Mirage cannot deploy decoys when dropping with Valks ultimate.
Message 6 of 19 (662 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I've had this problem since season 11 and it's still happening. When is this going to be fixed? 😩

Message 7 of 19 (594 Views)

First that I ever heard about this, thanks for reporting!

Message 8 of 19 (559 Views)

Mirage Skyward Dive Decoys Not Working

★★★★★ Guide

AMD or Nvidia Model Number 3070
Enter RAM memory size in GB 32
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? PlSTOLSKlN
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible. n/a
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? Mirage
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)? n/a
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. Any
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. I was attached to Valkyrie
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? No
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? 1
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 10/04/2022
What happens when the bug occurs? When attached to a Valkyrie player who is using her Skyward Dive ultimate Mirage is not able to send out his decoys even though the controls on the screen clearly state that he should be able to. If I detach from Valkyrie during a dive I am still unable to send out Mirages decoys.
What should be happening instead? When Valkyrie enters her dive stage an attached Mirage player should be able to send out decoys
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Attach Mirage to Valkyrie when she it ulting. Wait for Valk to enter the dive stage of her ability (after launching in to the air) then attempt to deploy Mirages decoys as prompted on the screen.

n/a

Message 9 of 19 (463 Views)

Re: Sky Dive Decoy Broken During Skyward Dive

★★★★★ Guide

As a Mirage main this is extremely frustrating and has never worked since Valk released in season 9. I reported this bug on 10 May 2021 which is now nearly 1 year ago. I feel like if this was any of the more popular legends then the bug would have been fixed a long time ago, way back in Season 9 when I first reported the issue. Poor Mirage doesn't have the greatest of abilities and this bug just punishes him even further.

See also 

10 May 2021

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Mirage-Unable-to-use-decoys-while-flying-with-Valkyrie/m-p/106...

Message 10 of 19 (454 Views)