Re: Millenium Falcon speed bug (gamebreaking, known from January)

by retroarena

Original Post

Millenium Falcon speed bug (gamebreaking, known from January)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Xiaomi Redmi Note 2
OS Version MIUI 8
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 934-111-319
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug Millennium Falcon ship has much higher speed then intended (in accordance with in-game stats and online resource swgoh. gg ) This makes it overpowered and almost uncounterable The bug seems to be known from January, now the ship is obtainable and can be seen easier
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? any test with somewhat (like 10-20 speed difference) faster ships than the Falcon's speed stat shown Falcon going to move first
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Europe
Country Russia

Millennium Falcon ship has much higher speed then intended (in accordance with in-game stats and online resource  swgoh. gg )

while the speed of ship is 142 in reality its speed is more than 185 (it goes earlier than tie pilots with speed of 185

this amount of speed is even greater than what is stated to be its max speed

this leads to insta self-buff by falcon that makes you think twice attack it and get target locked immoderately and enemy's Biggs taunts and defends Falcon or Falcon just annihilates you with its damage

You cant counter it with such huge speed stat

This does not depend on amount of stars of the ship and this was the fastest ship both at 4 and 5 stars from my arena experience 

Message 1 of 8 (541 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hiya!

This has been flagged as a bug and sent up for review. Thanks!

Message 2 of 8 (442 Views)

★★ Novice

Cool, thanks!

Message 3 of 8 (424 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

No updates, Falcon is still too fast!  for example, opponent's Falcon 6* has over 190 estimated speed, and,  under Thrawn lead with 3 buffs autos for 60 000 4 times in a row. deals almost 300 000 single target damage in one turn

It's frustrating to suffer from  it every day, actually there is no way to beat it, and we have just to wait for unknown

Are we going to get some compensation for this suffering?

It's interesting to see  company's attitude in customer service

Message 4 of 8 (385 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Would be nice to finally get an update on this @CG_Kozispoon

Any progress on fixing this gamebreaking bug? 

Message 5 of 8 (381 Views)

★★★ Newbie

hello

I've been running into the exact same problem, but it's a bit different than what you described.

Facing off vs 2 teams, both 7* falcos, g12 pilots, zfin, no zeta on rey, other skills maxed. The only difference it that one has full 5* lvl 15 mods on rey while the other has 5 5* lvl 14 mods and 1 4* lvl 15 mod. The one with full 5* mods is bugged, the other behaves normally.

From what i noticed speed has nothing to do with this, the falcon gets a free turn at the start of the encounter, much like raid han where it buffs up and then the fight starts normally with ships going in their normal order dictated by their speed. 

It's not unbeatable, it's just rng dependent(target lock, crists, no dodges) since you're forced to take out the falcon before it gets a turn or you're done for, but while focusing it you're set behind a lot and you're forced into survival mode and hope you can recover from the setback of having to hit it while it's buffed and getting target lock on your ships.

Message 6 of 8 (310 Views)

★★ Novice

For me there was a period when my tie was faster then his falcon (he just started using it at 4 stars) , but as he kept upgrading it, I fell behind with second turn after falcon

Message 7 of 8 (300 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

its fixed AngelStandard smile

Message 8 of 8 (233 Views)