Menus dissappearing in HAAT P4

★★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Samsung Galaxy S8
OS Version Android 7.1.2
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 248-598-872
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Summarize your bug Upon entering Phase 4 of the Heroic AAT raid when on auto from Phase 3 after going through the scene that plays the menus were missing from the game. Neither my units nor the enemies could be selected and touching where the buttons should be also did nothing. Switching apps would bring up the pause screen but resuming from there didn't succeed in bringing the menus back.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I haven't had this happen before but it was while soloing the raid entering p4 from p3 on auto.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country Canada

Attached a screenshot of my bug.

Huh.jpg
Message 1 of 5 (459 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Menus dissappearing in HAAT P4

EA Live QV Team

Hi @og667,

Please don't resurrect really old threads (see our EA Forum Rules & Guidelines).

We never compensate for that type of issue since total damage and ranking are not set, so it would be pure speculation on what rewards the player would/should receive. We only restore/compensate based on facts and what we can verify. I hope this helps.

View in thread

Message 5 of 5 (349 Views)

All Replies

EA Live QV Team

Hi @Random_Viking and sorry to hear that.

Do you have the exact time when this happened, so we can check our logs? Thank you!

Message 2 of 5 (440 Views)

★★ Novice

Roughly 9:30PM EST give or take 2 minutes. 

Message 3 of 5 (431 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I'm guessing you never compensated this guy? Or do you selectively compensate? Because I submitted the same bug last week, got told by the support staff that it was a new bug, had to point him to the information he should have found, and got zero rewards. You guys are jokes.

Message 4 of 5 (386 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Hi @og667,

Please don't resurrect really old threads (see our EA Forum Rules & Guidelines).

We never compensate for that type of issue since total damage and ranking are not set, so it would be pure speculation on what rewards the player would/should receive. We only restore/compensate based on facts and what we can verify. I hope this helps.

Message 5 of 5 (350 Views)