[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number MSI GeForce GTX 970 GAMING 4GB
Enter RAM memory size in GB 16 GB
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? Lucek212121
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible.
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? All
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)?
Where did the issue occur? In the lobby (waiting area before the match)
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. Even the intro on game loading, menu, options.
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. Nothing.
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? I don't know
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? 0, first time game loading also had this issue.
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 12.02.2019
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
How severe is your issue? Major impacts to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? GPU Usage is stable, but 95-100%. Menu FPS drops. Please note that FPS drops occurs in Menu. The soundtrack is lagged and scratched, mouse is not responding so its really hard to join the game (also sometimes I've got errors about timed-out disconnect). In-game FPS is okay - game is playable. No matter which setting it is running, I've tried lowest and highest ones, 16:9 and 21:9 resolution, windowed, fullscreen. Updated all drivers. Please update GTX 970 stability, thank you all! Standard smile
What should be happening instead? No main menu fps drops.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Try to play on GTX 970 with my rubbish setup ;P

Attachment: The difference in HWMonitor and build-in windows manager is because of refresh rate Wink

Message 1 of 1 (701 Views)