by MaladaptiveMoon

Original Post

[DU] Men's tops cause shoes to elongate

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.77.146.1030
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Expansion packs: all except Get famous and Get together Game packs: vampires, realm of magic. parenthood, and outdoor retreat Stuff packs: luxury party, perfect patio, romantic garden, tiny living, my first pet, laundry day, kids room, and toddler.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I had my sim wearing the combat style boots from university living when I attempted to have her wear a men's top. the result is her boots having an extra toe part on the front.
What happens when the bug occurs? it causes the boot to elongate and looks really off-putting
What do you expect to see? normal boots
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. I downloaded the Cottage Living pack and updated to the newest patch

pay attention to the boots shes wearing

Edit By Crinrict: Added Tag to Title

Message 1 of 4 (306 Views)

Re: Men's tops cause shoes to elongate

[ Edited ]
Hero

@MaladaptiveMoon There's a thread from this somewhere.

Will merge when I find it

EDIT: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/New-jeans-mess-up-several-shoes-when-used-for-males/td-p/10110...

Are you sure it's the top and not the pants ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 4 (281 Views)

★★ Novice

its the top

Message 3 of 4 (257 Views)

Hero
@MaladaptiveMoon it doesn't happen to me when I switch the pants though.

Seems for female frames it only happens for certain jackets while male frames have it for all with this jeans.

Does it happen for you for other jeans ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 4 (249 Views)