Memory could not be read

by robloxlover322

Original Post

Re: Memory could not be read

★★★★ Novice

found a solution just download gforce experience launch the game in optimal settings and you will enjoy your gameplay again 

Message 41 of 53 (815 Views)

★★ Novice
How long have you been playing without crash using geforce exp?
Message 42 of 53 (797 Views)

★★★★ Novice

All the day of yesterday and part of today but a few seconds ago crashed again 

Message 43 of 53 (769 Views)

★ Apprentice

Weeks after release, I'm still having this problem. I originally turned off VSync after this problem became rampant hoping that it would fix things, which it didn't. I can go try turning on VSync once again, but these are all band-aid fixes to a problem that Respawn seems completely unwilling, or unable, to fix.

Message 44 of 53 (720 Views)

r5apex.exe Application Error Windows 7

★★★ Newbie

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number AMD Radeon™ RX 480 Graphics
Enter RAM memory size in GB HyperX FURY DDR4 every on 8 GB ram both 16GB
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? lolNotAGamer
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible. i doesn't matter it happens randomly with every teammate
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? i doesn't matter it happens randomly with every legend
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)? i doesn't matter it happens randomly with every teammate and legend
Where did the issue occur? In a match
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. i doesn't matter it happens randomly on any part of the map
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. running
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? I don't know
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? i don't remember,lvl 20,18 hours
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) don't remember it happened on the last update
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
How severe is your issue? Major impacts to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? my game is freezing and the crush window appears
What should be happening instead? the game have to run normally
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? i dont know maybe fixing the r5apex.exe app

I have the problem when i am playing normal game and the game is crushing on a random moments.

i have a very good computer and i dont have lags or problens with the ram but the game is crushing and saying that i have a problem with r5apex.exe all the time,some times it says that there is a problem with read and some times with written.

i have snapped my specs,and the two variations of the crush (sorry for the russian)

------------------
System Information
------------------

https://i.imgur.com/vDRRFm1.jpg

I followed all the steps from this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nlzUodfTqHo

Message 45 of 53 (706 Views)

★★★ Novice

UP. Standard smile

Message 46 of 53 (689 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Its happening again and now its worse I am not able to play the game ...

Message 47 of 53 (677 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same man it happens every time I spin the mouse and the game crushes when it's 3 or 2 squads left

Message 48 of 53 (565 Views)

★★★ Newbie

It's happened for me when origin in game was on and after I disabled it,it wis the same

It's does not matter

Message 49 of 53 (565 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Yeah I think so
Cousr all the problems happens for Windows 8 and 7
Message 50 of 53 (565 Views)