Re: [Megathread] Unable to Loot with Non-Default Control Layout

by ILikeGlueHmm

Original Post

Re: Cant pick up anything from black market nor deathboxes

★ Novice

no. just no. if you're letting go with your controller to loot with a mouse, you're going to lose. period. you can't win a fight like that.

Message 281 of 327 (676 Views)

Re: Huge error with Loot in "Ninja Mode"

★★★ Novice

Switching "A" and "B" or "X" and "O" is a quick fix but I'm always pinging when i want to ult and Visa versa

Message 282 of 327 (550 Views)

★★ Novice

We claim compensation for daily prizes and challenges due to this error

Message 283 of 327 (544 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Did the patch fix this ?

Message 284 of 327 (500 Views)

Ninja Layout still not fixed

★★ Guide

A new update just came out and the custom and ninja layout still not fixed???

You know how hard it is to play telling people to loot for you because you cant loot a deathbox..

Revert it back to how it was in season 4. 

Message 285 of 327 (489 Views)

Re: Ninja Layout still not fixed

★★ Novice

Honestly it was still broken then, I wish they would just fix it period. it's really annoying to have to change my buttons especially as a pathfinder. I keep hitting the grapple hook instead of ping and now with the current patch I have to wait half a damn minute just to grapple again.

Message 286 of 327 (466 Views)

Re: Cant loot with ninja

★★★ Novice

I feel you, I tried switching ping with down dpad but it's my muscle memory is engrained. To make matters worse I just switched from inverted to regular. After a week I'm at about 80% used to non inverted but I can't get used to down dpad being ping I have to complely stop to ping a 3rd/4th  party coming over a hill or poking from a distance leaving me getting absolutely destroyed or unable to communicate. It's only a second of motion loss but I become a easy headshot durring that time. I'm newer to the game and last season was alot of learning with * kdr by the end of the season I was doing better this season I was going to have above 1 kdr but relearning less effective controls has me floundering 

Message 287 of 327 (445 Views)

cannot play with ninja command scheme

★ Novice

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Please specify your platform model. Sony PlayStation 4 Pro
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? Katana_LD
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible. Scorpdann
Are you using any software with an overlay? No
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? All
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)? All
Where did the issue occur? In a match
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. All
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. trying to collect loot from a dead box
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? Yes
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? Many
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 21-05-20
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
How severe is your issue? Major impacts to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? trying to collect loot from a dead box
What should be happening instead? should be able to pick up loot
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? try to play in button scheme in ninja mode and you will see that it is impossible to loot Dead box items

Pls ea help me 

they need to fix this as soon as possible are errors that leave the game unplayable

Message 288 of 327 (381 Views)

Re: Cant loot with ninja

★★★★★ Newbie

when will we be able to play again? please it's an amazing game. just fix that bug please it has a HUGE IMPACT ON MY GAMEPLAY Frown

Message 289 of 327 (408 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

@Spectraaah  No they didn’t fix this !! probably will be fixed in another 2-5 months. Their main priorities are Cosmetics and stupid charms..

“Lets release an update without testing it first GuHUHUHU”

Every update they screw up something *Every* and then it takes them 6 months to fix it.

Im playing like a turtle switching back and forward between ninja and default.

Thanks 

Message 290 of 327 (370 Views)