Re: [Megathread] Incorrect Rank from Previous Season

by RNM58819956

Original Post

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

Picture this. You load as a Diamond ranked player into a Diamond/Ranked lobby but you are by yourself. For whatever reason your 2nd and 3rd players didnt load in the character select screen. So you are basically at a huge disadvantage and about to go up against sweaty 3 stacks. Loss forgiveness is supposed to kick in because of this disadvantage. But guess what? it doesnt! So you are faced with the prospect of A) Get stomped immediately and lose 48rp, B) Try your best to camp 15-20mins by yourself for placement only to finish 3rd and lose -8rp anyway or C) Dashboard whilst in the jump ship to start up a new match of ranked with hopefully a full squad of randoms. You choose option C as the first 2 options are disadvantageous and a complete waste of time and by doing so you are labelled as a cheater! FOH with that BS. 

Message 901 of 1,093 (1,312 Views)

Re: Apex predator rewards

★★★★ Novice
@227662 Same and I streamed all my games aswell I call bs on this spent 2 weeks grinding and for what
Message 902 of 1,093 (1,285 Views)

★★ Expert

What @Player_nju7el7m said!

Received neither...meh..what eve

Heart

Message 903 of 1,093 (1,235 Views)

★ Apprentice

Everyone: wow, you get loss forgiveness for backing out and/or If any of your teammates back out. Cool let’s do that once in awhile.

Respawn: Funny enough, none of our play testers found out if you back to the main menu you get loss forgiveness in ranked. How convenient. When we found out about it, we did nothing for several months, yet we determined that we could figure out who was backing out of games and who were having game crashes and network issues. No no no, of course we didn’t implement a new loss forgiveness system with this information. Instead we are going to mention “judgement day is coming” on a message board and tell nobody publicly that we will be taking away rewards. Then when season 4 hits, we are going to make a huge part of our player base and loyal players upset for taking away rewards from them... but get this, we are only going to take the rewards away from some players that backed out of the games. That seems fair. Also we are not even going to address that it was easy enough to get to diamond and predator without dashboarding and still not deserve it, because the diamond and predator ranks were saturated with platinum and gold player and that every second game at least one teammate would back out while downed giving loss forgiveness to the whole team. We could have fixed this experience as soon as we were aware of it, but our numbers were showing very good engagement and we need to show EA these good numbers so they don’t cut our funding. We will tell a majority of our fans and player base that they were abusing a “bug” that we specifically put in the game and did not fix that it is their fault that they used this and that they should have known this was a punishable bug without telling you and we are now punishing you after we let you play all season.

PS. We are also going to grandfather in all previous predator dive trails making them permanent on accounts that probably don’t deserve them and making getting to predator any other season tedious and unrewarding as your dive trail will be reset at the end of the seasons. I know, I know if we just made dive trail season rewards always seasonal then ranked series 2 cheaters could flex for one season and then have to prove themselves again next season... but that makes too much sense.

Message 904 of 1,093 (1,225 Views)

★ Novice

During Season 2 I got to Apex Predator however I did not get any of my rewards. I contacted EA support and you guys on twitter, no responses. A couple days ago when I was talking with my friends they said they didn't get there season 3 predator rewards so I realized I was not the only one with this issue. I read up on it and apparently if you disconnected on purpose to not lose progress you won't get your rewards however I never disconnected ONCE and I did not even know how to do it which is why i'm just hearing about it now, I was pretty inactive with season 3 because of how mad I was that I did not receive any rewards for the rank I earned. It was like a huge middle finger to my face, I dedicated many hours to the game. However I would like to give apex legends another try this 4th season but I would really like it if I could finally get my hard earned rewards. Please get back to me when you can help

Message 905 of 1,093 (1,205 Views)

BATTLE PASS REWARD

★★★ Newbie

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Please specify your platform model. Sony PlayStation 4
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? Tommy_G_Lones
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible.
Are you using any software with an overlay? No
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)?
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)?
Where did the issue occur? In the lobby (waiting area before the match)
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. ..
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. ...
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? Yes
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? ...
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm)
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
How severe is your issue? Major impacts to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? I DIDNT RECEIVED A REWARD FOR BATTLE PASS SEASON 3
What should be happening instead? You should give us (because I am not alone) reward for battle pass and little apologises
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Check all the reports from players and do something.

If any of u guys have the same problem with reward for battle pass season 3 just let them know.

Message 906 of 1,093 (1,003 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@Sub2DeadChicksTv It's ridiculous.I know. You made me feel bad Standard smile
Message 907 of 1,093 (1,225 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Hello please read from top to bottom thank you.  I checked my email, Junk and spam folders and do not have a official email from EA but I was de ranked and lost my rewards. I feel like I was wrongly punished and would like my account looked at again and would like to see what your system says for myself if possible. I played mostly solo/duo and grinded all the way to predator rank in these matches past diamond tier I started to notice people leaving but assumed it was due to frustration or connection errors. I did play with a friend ranking up at times but at the time neither of us knew there was a exploit to not lose RP. After getting to predator rank I started playing with other predators as I felt I could learn from them and better myself. It was at this time I was told about the dashboard glitch and after seeing them do it off and on a handful of times I quickly stopped playing with them. (You will see that under my account if you view it) I am confident if you look at my account again you will see I got to predator rank through legit means and therefore did not benefit from these others as I was already at pred rank and would have no reason to cheat. It is because of this I feel I was wrongly punished for the actions of others that I have no control over what they do and that it is equivalent of a player being punished because another player is aimbotting or that I wrongfully get a ticket because the car ahead of me ran a red light. I will be more then happy to talk to a Official employee about this over the phone. My gamer tag is dc blade09 and my system is Xbox. If you need any other information feel free to ask me. I also went ahead and looked at the rules on  https://help.ea.com/en/help/apex-legends/apex-legends/play-by-the-rules-in-apex-legends/ I want to clarify that I am not making a false claim and feel like there is a mistake that was made. I hope we can get this resolved as I have been playing the game since day one and would like to continue enjoying the game without the worry of having my hard earned rewards mistakenly taken away. Thank you for reading and in my hopes understanding of the situation as I can’t be held responsible for the actions of others who cheat without my knowledge. (Ex. Being matched up with cheaters through matchmaking or being invited to a lobby and see them do it so I stop playing with them)

Message 908 of 1,093 (1,216 Views)

★ Novice

ACtually , i just contact the EA member through (CONTACT US ) , they said , this rewards issue is real , and they are fixing now , i hope they can fix it ASAP

Message 909 of 1,093 (1,202 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Yo man can you drop the email? Because ive been posting on this thread and still haven’t received one 

Message 910 of 1,093 (1,243 Views)