Re: [Megathread] Incorrect Rank from Previous Season

by tev6000

Original Post

★★★ Apprentice
@Lordzerck I believe you. Clearly the system they used to determine who cheated is not robust enough. And what about all those dashboarders who got their friends or a smurf account to dashboard for them? Those guys truly got away with it and I do not see the developers stripping them of their rewards.
Message 491 of 1,093 (3,476 Views)

Rewards apex legends

★★★ Newbie

Product: Apex Efsaneleri
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Please specify your platform model. Sony PlayStation 4
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? XpunisherXtycX
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible.
Are you using any software with an overlay? No
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? All
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)? All
Where did the issue occur? In the lobby (waiting area before the match)
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. Trying to access series 2 rewards
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. Loaded the game after an update
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? No
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? 3500
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 05.02.2020
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
How severe is your issue? Major impacts to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? The game is showing incorrect stats for series 2 stating that I was at gold when I hit apex predator i'm also not recieving rewards for hitting apex predator I also have screenshots of when i hit apex predator. Nothing i do works to restore the rank i had at end of season or to claim rewards.
What should be happening instead? I should have the correct ending rank and rewards that i worked for.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Honestly i just want my dive trail and weapon charm for hitting predator ‌

Rewards 

Message 492 of 1,093 (2,852 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Psn: tev_600 

For the simple fact that its an error in your own system you guys should of let it slide but made it known you're looking out for cheaters this season. Instead what you've done is take away rewards from people who worked hard and lost so much rp along the way while the real cheaters get their rewards. Also you guys haven't even addressed one of the glitches that can make you lose rp without it being your fault... that's poor and shows where the companies head is at. Very petty from EA may not play again since my friend who is not as good as I am starts at a higher rank and gets a dive trail lol I'm done for now. It's not my fault if people I'm playing with disconnect. Also I lost so many points when it would do a glitch and put you in the match with one other person but you dont get loss forgivness because the server thinks you're in a full squad. Or when it randomly disconnects you from the server in error. Just for that I feel as though even if I did cheat you guys could of let it slide as it would of balanced out got all the bugs. I took out many serious kill leaders and champions for nothing..... very upset.

Message 493 of 1,093 (3,444 Views)

Did this Bug cost me my Ranked in Ranked S2?

★ Apprentice

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number RTX 2080 TI
Enter RAM memory size in GB 32 GB
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? aaxxaaxxaaxx
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)?
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)?
Where did the issue occur? In a match
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. just playing the Game
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. just playing the Game
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? I don't know
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? 5 - 10
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm)
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
What happens when the bug occurs? The Game Crashes
What should be happening instead? The Game should not Crash
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I dont know

AMD or Nvidia Model Number RTX 2080 TI
Enter RAM memory size in GB 32
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? aaxxaaxxaaxx
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)?
Where did the issue occur? In a match
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. just playing the Game
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. just playing the Game
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? 5 - 10
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm)
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
What happens when the bug occurs? The Game crashes an i get a message wich says: " 0x887A0005 - DXGI_ERROR:DEVICE_REMOVED" or " 0x887A0005 - DXGI_ERROR:DEVICE_HUNG" or
What should be happening instead? The Game shoul not Crash
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I dont know

Hello,
Yesterday i received an Email wich said that i used a Bug and thats why i got kicked von Predator Ranked to Platinum Ranked .
The Problem ist that i NEVER used any Bug like alt F4.
Apex Legend had a Bug wich says:
" 0x887A0005 - DXGI_ERROR:DEVICE_REMOVED" or
" 0x887A0005 - DXGI_ERROR:DEVICE_HUNG" or

This Bug is crashing this Game.
I already wrote a Message in Ranked Season 1 that i even loose Points because of Bugs like that or Disconnects but your Support told me that they can do nothing to help me.
I got this Bug (Device Hung or  Removed) every Day at least two Times.
I really like to talk or write someone because this Game has Bugs and because of these Bugs im not getting the Ranked rewards. Pls help me!

I attached Pictures wich show u the Crash report i get.

Thank you for your Help.

Message 494 of 1,093 (2,171 Views)

Re: Did this Bug cost me my Ranked in Ranked S2?

★ Apprentice

Here are the Pictures.

Message 495 of 1,093 (1,904 Views)

Can’t play with friends and don’t have reward and rank

★★★ Newbie

Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Please specify your platform model. Sony PlayStation 4
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? Ryan02031
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? Wraith
Where did the issue occur? In the lobby (waiting area before the match)
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. Menu
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. Nothing
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? 0
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 21h
What happens when the bug occurs? I can’t play world teammates, I am master with m’y nomber if point of Predator the last season a and I don’t have badge or rank pred in my saison 3 stats. I am not plat 2 but silver 4
What should be happening instead? See thé problem
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I want have my rewards and real rank in stats

Screen of my rank 

Message 496 of 1,093 (2,072 Views)

★ Apprentice

More here...Some Pictures are to big but if you need them i can also send them...Thank You for your Help

Message 497 of 1,093 (1,395 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

@EA_Davidits stupid move from you guys.... a lot of people spent fucki** a lot of money and time to reach predator or diamond rank because they want... and u dashboarded a lot of people for that BUT ANYWAY CHEATERS WHO STILL USING alt F4 got their rewards and rank for pred !!! ??? WHERE IS FAIR ???? you lost a lot of people for your EXPLOIT because its your fault respawn not players and you didn't fix yet

Message 498 of 1,093 (1,503 Views)

Rewards

★★ Apprentice

AMD or Nvidia Model Number Geforce GTX 1070
Enter RAM memory size in GB 16
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? Chertopol0h
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible. Chertopol0h
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? Wattson
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)? Wraith
Where did the issue occur? Loading into the match from the lobby
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. Trying to access series 2 rewards
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. Loaded the game after an update
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? Yes
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? Zero
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 18:00 GMT
What happens when the bug occurs? The game is showing incorrect stats for series 2 stating that I was at gold when I hit apex predator i'm also not recieving rewards for hitting apex predator I also have screenshots of when i hit apex predator. Nothing i do works to restore the rank i had at end of season or to claim rewards.
What should be happening instead? I should have the correct ending rank and rewards that i worked for.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Honestly i just want my dive trail and weapon charm for hitting predator

I just need to know more.And delete the game.

Message 499 of 1,093 (1,164 Views)

★ Apprentice

More Pics

Message 500 of 1,093 (1,207 Views)