Re: [Megathread] Incorrect Rank from Previous Season

by Bawsli

Original Post

Re: No Apex Predator Rewards

★★★ Novice

I spent lots of money on this game and was rank 6300 predator and don't not get ant of my rewards and I am super pissed. They have 3 days to give my what I earn and deserve or I'm installing this game. They're going to lose so much population over this watch.

Message 481 of 1,093 (4,055 Views)

★★★ Novice

I sure hope this is the case because I will be installing the game if not. 

Message 482 of 1,093 (4,507 Views)

★★ Guide

Didn't get my rewards either Frown 

Message 483 of 1,093 (4,507 Views)

Re: Haven't received my ranked reward and wrong rank

★ Novice
@dave3d1 I as well have had this same issue they say they are working hard on this and should be fixing within a week.
Message 484 of 1,093 (4,167 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I have people on my friends list who dashboarded and also got others to dashboard for them and they received their Predator ranked rewards!

This is all very unfair, if you’re going to punish dashboarders then they should all be punished.

Message 485 of 1,093 (5,657 Views)

Community Manager

Hello,

Some players will have had RP removed this season. If this is the case for you, please check the email address associated with your EA account, there should be an email with details of the action taken. 

If you have no email, please be sure to check your spam/trash folders. 

Thank you. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 486 of 1,093 (30,650 Views)

Wrong Season 4 rewards

★★★ Novice

Hi , i was predator in ranked series 2 with almost 13k RP now i got platinum 4 rewards and my rank started silver 3 , i got no dive trail no badge no charm what should i do ? My ID is -Mazi2kX-

Message 487 of 1,093 (5,542 Views)

★★★ Novice

I got an email from you guys, but i can't understand the reason about that, reached the diamond season 2, and goes hard for predator in season 3 and when i finally reached it i get nothing. Also i posted a topic,  about that. Let me know if u need some screen or other stuff because that's embarrassing, i'm still shocked about that.
PSN ID: RayL9791

Message 488 of 1,093 (5,683 Views)

★ Apprentice
@HiTekNoMasChenko i have friends that streamed and sent me videos of how fast they "dashboarded" in a game and still got the pred rewards. squaded up with a random in who happen to ranked like 1900 or something and every game we played together, he dashboarded and just re-invited me afterwards yet hes got the badge and trail. all my hard work is basically thrown out the window
Message 489 of 1,093 (4,989 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@EA_David Hi David. And what about dashboard preds who also cheated but still got their rewards? Where is their RP and rewards removal?
Message 490 of 1,093 (4,009 Views)