by arteeemiis

Original Post

Re: [Megathread] Incorrect Rank from Previous Season

★★★★★ Newbie

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Please specify your platform model. Sony PlayStation 4
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? LionSin_Jazz
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible.
Are you using any software with an overlay? No
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)?
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)?
Where did the issue occur? In the lobby (waiting area before the match)
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. Main Menu
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. Logging into obtain ranked rewards
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? I don't know
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? 0
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 04/02/20 01:30
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
How severe is your issue? Major impacts to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? When logging in to obtain my predator rewards for ranked series 2, it shows I am in Master with about 10.4k RP however it shows I finished last season in Platinum 1 and I was definitely much higher and play the game much higher level than Plat 1 as can be seen as I finished in diamond previous season. At multiple points throughout the season I was above or right around 11k RP in Predator, and have streams and VODS to prove that I earned my RP.
What should be happening instead? I should have predator trail and emblem
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Would like to receive predator season rewards. I did too much grinding to get to and maintain a high level of play to not receive my season rewards.

When logging in to obtain my predator rewards for ranked series 2, it shows I am in Master with about 10.4k RP however it shows I finished last season in Platinum 1 and I was definitely much higher and play the game much higher level than Plat 1 as can be seen as I finished in diamond previous season. At multiple points throughout the season I was above or right around 11k RP. 

Message 241 of 1,093 (539 Views)

Re: Didn’t receive my Ranked rewards from S3

★★★ Newbie

I also grinded so hard, all season. Finally got pred a few days before the end of the season. NO REWARD and im Silver 2? WHAT?!?!?!

Message 242 of 1,093 (546 Views)

Re: [Megathread] Incorrect Rank from Previous Season

★★★ Newbie

Também estou com o mesmo problema no xbox xbox one s,eu batalhei para pegar predador e hoje quando abri o game me decepcionei com oque eu havia visto,tinha perdido minha hanked e fui derrubado para platina 1 na seasson 2 da hanked, espero que arrumem esse problema ou irei parar de jogar apex legends e irei buscar outros jogos com uma estabilidade maior em seu serviço

Message 243 of 1,093 (544 Views)

Re: I was predator last season and it says i was gold i have proof :(

★★★ Novice

Same happened to me aswell.. 

my PSN is i_MiLLS_

I was top 6k but now it’s put me in Gold 3 instead of Plat, given me Plat Weapon charm and no rewards for Pred, no badge and no dive trail. But I have master badge with 12kRP.

Message 244 of 1,093 (516 Views)

Re: Apex Ranked Series 2 Rewards Are Wrong

★★ Expert
@chombah awww (I doubt they care)

But did you dashboard or Alt+4? If so, you knew it was coming.

If not, restart app or uninstall/reinstall.
Message 245 of 1,093 (345 Views)

Re: I was predator last season and it says i was gold i have proof :(

★★★ Newbie

I was apex pred Season 2 and season 3 so I got the badge for one but I didn’t get the rewards for season 3 can you guys please fix this same thing happened last season my friend who dashboarded a lot got the pred rewards, my gamertag is JETRO09 SKL (console Xbox)

Message 246 of 1,093 (506 Views)

Dot.: I was predator last season and it says i was gold i have proof :(

★★★ Newbie

Hey Kent I Had The Same Issue I was Diamond I Switched My Gamertag late season I made diamond and it says I'm in silver but I got gold  

Message 247 of 1,093 (499 Views)

Re: No Apex Predator Rewards

★★ Novice
@AffinitiveKuma ya same... omg it was really hard! i want my rewards!
Message 248 of 1,093 (543 Views)

Predator badge and trail bug

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Please specify your platform model. Microsoft Xbox One X
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? ThrashxQueen
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible. ThrashxExile
Are you using any software with an overlay? No
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? Lifeline
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)?
Where did the issue occur? In the lobby (waiting area before the match)
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. Trying to access series 2 rewards
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. Loading into the game after the update
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? Yes
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? Alot
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 02/04/20 EST
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
How severe is your issue? Major impacts to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? The game is showing incorrect rank for series 2 i was a predator in season 3 but after the update i did not receive any predator rewards
What should be happening instead? I should have my correct predator badge and diving trail
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? In my apex account it shows that i have 10,056 rp points from last season but in the series 2 it’s shows up as diamond 4 which is incorrect

I provided images to show the problem 

Message 249 of 1,093 (376 Views)

Re: Didn’t receive my Ranked rewards from S3

★★★ Newbie

My account is showing that I was  a platinum 2 for season 3 I finished as pred this need to be fix I play this game to mich and spend to mich money to not get my rewards please fix I play on Xbox my name is Eastcoast#6305 I have photos proving it and clips 

Message 250 of 1,093 (482 Views)