[Megathread] Grand Soiree Event Challenges Gone.

by Jokersdolly

Original Post

Lots of Event UI bugs + possible points dissapearing

★ Novice

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Please specify your platform model. Sony PlayStation 4
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? Apaxza
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible. Apaxza
Are you using any software with an overlay? No
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)?
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)?
Where did the issue occur? In the lobby (waiting area before the match)
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. Main lobby
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. Opened game
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? I don't know
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? 0-4
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 01.15.20.02.30 MST
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
How severe is your issue? Major impacts to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? Logged on and it showed my gold duo challenges reset and 500 points instead of 1000. After playing a few games / completing the daily challenges all the challenges UI disappeared and aren't accessable. Also if I click the icon above the gold duos game mode the game crashes with a UI bug.
What should be happening instead? View challenge ui and menus
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? No idea, other players aren't experiencing the same issues.

Bugs at start of video 8m35sec, and 8m50sec, https://m.twitch.tv/videos/536602285

Message 71 of 875 (1,013 Views)

Re: Challenges gone

★★★ Novice

My access to the grand soiree event disappeared at one point. Had to reinstall game, but my challenges are gone now as well. After each match I see a blank menu displaying match results, which I need to back out of to see match summary. 

Message 72 of 875 (1,204 Views)

Re: Grand Soiree Event Gone.

★ Novice
@Jokersdolly The event is ow accessible but the game summery screen is blank and all challenges don’t appear in the lobby, including daily challenges and the continued no weekly challenges...
Message 73 of 875 (1,111 Views)

★★★ Newbie

My gamer tag is hdz214 im on the ps4 and i still cant see any of the challenges. Im able to get into the event and actually won 2 games back to back. I got badges and xp but i dont see any event challenges. What is going on?????

Message 74 of 875 (1,109 Views)

★★★ Novice

I'd like to add that I'm having this same problem and I'm on PC, W10

Message 75 of 875 (1,110 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

It is currently not working 7:39pm PST 01/15/2020. I got a win on duo’s around 6:00 pm PST and I can’t tell if it even registered the win and awarded me my points. I did go up a level in another round before  but I can’t see any achievements/challenges at all.

I play on ps4.  My gamertag is DirtyDags13.  I should have completed all challenges with the Duo win I got tonight.  Please make sure my points are credited to my account and get this thing fixed or extend the event until it is fixed.

Message 76 of 875 (1,200 Views)

Re: Gold Rush Event Challenge

★★ Novice

I can't see the challenges as well. I did first day but nothing. Hope are not reset.

Message 77 of 875 (1,436 Views)

★ Guide

I can now play the mode but the challenges are not even on my screen anymore. I cant track it. And i already had them all completed. If EA can fix this I would hate to think i will be reset. NEED HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Message 78 of 875 (1,202 Views)

★★ Novice

@EA_Kent  my PS4 I'd is itakeclapz and please fix the bug on mine too please

Message 79 of 875 (1,198 Views)

Grand Soiree progression and challenges gone, PC

★★★★★ Apprentice

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number G401 0000
Enter RAM memory size in GB 8
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? FOXYB0IARBLE
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible.
Are you using any software with an overlay? No
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)?
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)?
Where did the issue occur? In the lobby (waiting area before the match)
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. Main menu, Post game results
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. Clicking on the "About" section for the Grand Soiree event
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? I don't know
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? It appeared randomly unrelated to the match number
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 15.01.2020. at around 3am CET
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
How severe is your issue? Little to no impact to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? The Grand Soiree event progression, as well as all of the challenges, are gone. There is no way to access them. It was normal at the start of the event, but after playing a few rounds, I returned to the menu and the challenges were nowhere to be seen. When I click on the "About" icon above the game mode selection after selecting Duos, I get an error message That reads: There was a problem processing game logic. Please try again. _ _ _ _ sh_challenges.gnut #2951 [UI] The index "(struct instance : 0x0000022C9FC6800, 0)" does not exist The game doesn't crash. It says that in the game, I get a separate screen. After I click "OK", I get booted back to the Title screen and need to load up in the main menu again The "game summary" also doesn't work. Part of it at least. the part where I See my rank progression and challenges done. The screen after that works, the one that shows you how many kills you got, how much damage you dealt, etc I see people having this issue on PlayStation 4, but I haven't seen anyone making this for PC yet. I tried repairing the game as well, didn't work the bug itself has no impact on gameplay however, but it has impact on the event and content I suppose
What should be happening instead? The challenges should be visible and the event progression should be visible normally.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I would love if I could help with that

First file: The error screen

Second file: DxDiag

Message 80 of 875 (1,176 Views)