[Megathread] Grand Soiree Event Challenges Gone.

by Jokersdolly

Original Post

Re: Grand Soiree Event Gone.

★★★ Newbie

Still not working. Event is there, but all challenges are gone. When it did show the challenges for a minute, my event challenges were restarted. I just want my points back & my challenges back! Fix it!!!

Message 41 of 875 (1,328 Views)

Re: Event back, but my progress has disappeared

★★★★★ Novice

And, of course, this is when I get my first win...Hope I get credit for it.

IMG_1086.jpg

Message 42 of 875 (1,122 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Not sure we will have back our event points..thus is what the assistance told me (see attachment) 

Message 43 of 875 (1,317 Views)

Re: All Challenges Not Appearing

★★ Novice

I’m having the exact same problem with challenges not showing up. It started today after I completed all the grand soirée challenges yesterday. It won’t show me any of my challenges now. I’ve restarted and shut off my PS4 and now I’ve had to make an EA account to find out a solution. My gamer tag is BloodBeazy on PS4. Hopefully the issue can get resolved before the next event game comes out so I don’t miss out on complete the event challenges and the rewards. 

Thank you for the great new event, I look forward to getting this fixed and to continue playing it again.

Message 44 of 875 (1,244 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Apex fix the challenges, they're still gone!

Message 45 of 875 (1,326 Views)

★★★★ Pro

@EA_Kent 

umm it's still not fixed

I lost all my progression in grand soiree even though I completeed up to the pathfinders tracker. It even gave me no Grand Soiree event again with the Challenges and Dailies removed all together and the follow us on twitter  /  Apex store is  at the top now.

No event #4 s3.jpg

Message 46 of 875 (1,343 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@fireymom414 my challenges are gone too as well as my friends and if i click about for the game mode it says something about games logic and please retry so i don’t know if i’m getting the challenges completed or not
Message 47 of 875 (1,353 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Tracker is gone - and the short while it was back, my progress had been wiped.

Hard to stay excited about this, I must say....

Message 48 of 875 (1,362 Views)

Re: All Challenges Not Appearing

★★★ Novice

Its so frustrating. I am also having a problem with progressing battlepass with my current challenges. I have challenges in progress yet they are highlighted as complete and I cannot finish them. The only thing left for me to do is dailys.

Message 49 of 875 (1,242 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Please specify your platform model. Sony PlayStation 4 Slim
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? Seaman_Fil
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible. Seaman_Erra
Are you using any software with an overlay? No
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)?
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)?
Where did the issue occur? In the lobby (waiting area before the match)
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. Lobby
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. After a match
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? Yes
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? None
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) January 15, 2020
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
How severe is your issue? Severe, lost points 
What happens when the bug occurs? First, it as not possible to play the event anymore. Once the event restarted I lost all 1000 points gained and now the challenges and the progress can't even be seen in the lobby anymore 

Message 50 of 875 (1,362 Views)