by NT415

Original Post

Help me please!

★★★ Novice

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Please specify your platform model. Sony PlayStation 4
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? MechDragon21
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible.
Are you using any software with an overlay? No
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)?
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)?
Where did the issue occur? In the lobby (waiting area before the match)
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. I was trying to get more Info on the gold rush duos by clicking the icon above the game.
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. I was trying to get more Info on the gold rush duos by clicking the icon above the game, but when I did it said that it didn't exist and so now I cant see any of my challenges or what my points are in the ltm.
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? No
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? 5
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 15/1/2020.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
How severe is your issue? Major impacts to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? It prohibits me from seeing what my challenges are or how much points I have in the resent ltm.
What should be happening instead? I should be able to see my challenges for the ltm and be able to check my daily challenges are as well, and I should see how much points I have in the ltm.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Using the details and pic I sent you but other then that I don't know.

I am prohibited from claiming challenges and seeing the next challenges for this ltm

Message 611 of 875 (521 Views)

Grand soiree event challenges gone

★★★★★ Newbie

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Please specify your platform model. Sony PlayStation 4
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? KennethGotYou
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible. None
Are you using any software with an overlay? No
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? Pathfinder
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)? None
Where did the issue occur? In the lobby (waiting area before the match)
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. Lobby
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. I was just waiting in the lobby when i wanted to check out the event challenges but then i noticed the challenges were gone. Not just the grand soirre but all the challenges.
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? Yes
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? 10/15
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 16.01.20
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
How severe is your issue? Major impacts to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? I can open the gamemodes and see that Live.DieLive is optional and it is possible to play. But i cant do any challenges for it. I cant see my progress, i cant even complete the challenges when i blindly note everything myself. I and check out the mission with other friends accounts. The funny thing is that even when i log of My PSN account and log in onto a friends PSN account. Everything works.. i play apex daily on my account and i am handicapt due this issue. Because friends can earn skins and i earn nothing .. Please Respawn & EA fix this problem or meet people halfway because we cant earn things is we arent allowed to.
What should be happening instead? We shouldve be able to see and complete the challenges. And earn our reward for finishing the missions
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Im no tech guy so i dont know. But its very strange that it isnt a problem with the ps4 and not the respawn server. It is something that connects to peoples account. Because i can play on my account and it malfunctions and when my friend logs in on my ps4 he can see everything and it all works fine with him. As you can see on the picture that i sent you can see that its kinda unfair for us who dont get anything. Hope you can compensate our loss

Cant see or finish any of the events challenges

Message 612 of 875 (564 Views)

Re: Grand Soiree Event Gone.

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

I'm having the exact same problem on PS4.

I completed all the Gold duo's challenges with 1000 arcade points.

During play after this the server kicked me out a couple of times and the duo's option disappeared.

After reconnecting and a few hours gone the duo's option returned, I'm not sure if this is the point my challenges disappeared I didn't actually notice.

It was only when Live.Die.Live started that I became aware that the challenges/progress had disappeared, I asked the guys I was playing with and they said theirs were still there.

So I uninstalled, reinstalled, unplugged PS4 to clear cache and still nothing. While My mates are happily playing and earning rewards, and loving thier new skin for something or other, and completing their battlepass, I am not.

Gotta say I'm a bit annoyed as I've been grinding BP to get to 110 and now I probably won't be able to make it without completing any challenges to boost me along. I even paid to buy a few levels guys, you know, that's money right there.

I can confirm that when clicking on 'info' for the GS event it freezes and throws up an error message.

Changing server does not help.

This is account specific.

What I did notice is that when you log in to server, or change servers, when the main screen opens and just for a super split second the challenges appear on the far right as they should, but then they disappear and the twitch offer/event/twitter box jumps to the top right and that's how it stays.

Have taken screenshots and video of that happening, going to try stop it on the point where the challenges briefly flicker on screen after changing server.

Clearly this needs fixing ASAP.

Thanks.

Message 613 of 875 (488 Views)

★★ Novice
@Shadowplex Hope they fix mine the same and we get a compenstaion from what we miss
Message 614 of 875 (716 Views)

Re: Sh_challenges.gnut#2951

★★★ Novice

I have the same issue. It happened after playing my first round of Live.Die.Live when it was about to show quest completion.

Now when I start the game it keeps crashing.

Message 615 of 875 (850 Views)

Re: Apex challenges gone

★★ Apprentice

Anyone else unable to see their challenges or match summary screen? Any ETA for the fix?

Message 616 of 875 (819 Views)

Re: Grand soiree event challenges gone

★★ Apprentice

Me too!

Message 617 of 875 (538 Views)

★★★ Novice

And my post offering to provide images/videos of the issue has been deleted.

wow.

Message 618 of 875 (795 Views)

★ Apprentice

I have strange error now. 
I try to play Apex, and I can’t join in PSN. 
so strange because before I played at FIFA (1 minute ago) and everything was ok. 

maybe it’s fix?))

Message 619 of 875 (772 Views)

★★★ Novice

I habe the same issue occured when i won my first match in the duos. Dindnt get rewarded and lost all challenges. Cant earn the rewards even if i accomplish all challenges so they are not only hidden but gone... 

Message 620 of 875 (764 Views)