by deadweight555

Original Post

Re: Can’t see my daily challenges

★★★★ Novice
No I still am having the same problems
Message 591 of 875 (799 Views)

Re: Sh_challenges.gnut#2951

★★★★★ Newbie

Just made another thread about this. Same issues. Hopefully we get an answer lol

Message 592 of 875 (767 Views)

Re: Can’t see my daily challenges

★ Apprentice

Everyone calm your t*ts. Event Challenges can still be seen in game when opening the Map. You still get credit for completing them even though unlocked items will not yet be received. EA will likely award unlocked items once the issue is sorted out. Look online for Event Challenge details and work towards them even if you're unable to view progress. Don't expect EA to just "gift" you free items if you're not willing to even play the Events. 

This is all probably just due to them having to suspend regular challenge progress while playing the "Live.Die.Live." Event. Cut them some slack people, these things happen. EA and Respawn always take care of their fanbase. This ain't COD folks...

Message 593 of 875 (752 Views)

Re: Apex challenges gone

★★★ Newbie

I have the exact same problem! It has been going on for a few days now and I haven't been getting any rewards

Message 594 of 875 (748 Views)

Re: Grand Soiree Event Gone.

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

@NT415Uhhh, it's pretty obvious that the Respawn team is working on the bugs, after all the revive bug was fixed within half a day. They're also working on the Season 4 content, as well as the current bugs. They fixed the skin bug on the legend select screen that's been an issue since season 2.

Why are you insulting someone that's saying that everyone needs to calm down? Everyone here can still progress the event, you can even view the challenges in game next to the map. The items aren't being awarded (but the badge is) but we all know they'll make sure we get them. They'll probably even throw 100 apex coins or something our way for the trouble.

Message 595 of 875 (710 Views)

Re: Grand Soiree event vanishing

★★★★ Novice

You have daily challenges though! Mine is basically blank..

Message 596 of 875 (686 Views)

Re: Grand Soiree Event Gone.

★★★★ Novice

Yeah still broken. Battle pass challenges still missing too. I did acquire a badge for teaching the 2500 mark but that is it. None of the other fun trinkets 🤷‍♂️

Message 597 of 875 (621 Views)

Re: All Challenges Not Appearing

★★★ Newbie
@KilljoyGreen Same this is really annoying and we need this fixed a
A.S.A.P
Message 598 of 875 (826 Views)

Re: Apex challenges gone

★★ Novice

Ive got the exact same problem

Message 599 of 875 (819 Views)

No challenges for special event

★★★ Novice

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Please specify your platform model. Sony PlayStation 4
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? Rooster_TX
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible.
Are you using any software with an overlay? No
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? Lifeline
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)? All
Where did the issue occur? In the lobby (waiting area before the match)
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. Lobby
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. Loading game
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? I don't know
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? All
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 1/17/2020 central us
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
How severe is your issue? Major impacts to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? No special event challenges no after game point screen. No daily or weekly challenges.
What should be happening instead? Opposite of everything above
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Play you stupid game on a PS4. Maybe realize not everyone can have a pc to play games and not ignore part of your player base I live this game and spend money and no reaches about this issue in 2 days

Fix your *

Message 600 of 875 (394 Views)