It still hasn't been fixed

Message 572 of 875 (805 Views)

Ap

★ Novice

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Please specify your platform model. Sony PlayStation 4 Pro
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? Mr_QuiCKee_0069
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible.
Are you using any software with an overlay? No
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? All of them
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)?
Where did the issue occur? In the lobby (waiting area before the match)
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. No challenges appearing
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. In the lobby
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? No
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? A lot. I finished the first challenge. Gold rush duo, after that i couldnt see any of the challenges anymore, nor my the challenges ive done
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 3 days ago from this date 17jan2020
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
How severe is your issue? Major impacts to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? I just couldnt see any challenges
What should be happening instead? Challegens should appear
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I dont know

See attached

Message 573 of 875 (416 Views)

Re: Grand Soiree Event Gone.

★★★★★ Novice

Mine still doesn't work properly

Lost the points and challenges are gone. Game freezing when pressing on info 

However, if you are in game and open map I can see event quests and progress but not getting rewards or summary screen. 

Message 574 of 875 (723 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Can u try in match map screen and look on the left side to see event mode challenges, that is the only way I can tell to see them for me.  I have the same issue as everyone else.  I can see the challenges completed but no longer receive rewards since the issue just after getting Mirage skin from the event.  I have also tried on the standard "play Apex" mode using the map screen and can see the event challenges also.

Message 575 of 875 (712 Views)

Re: All Challenges Not Appearing

★★ Novice
Message 576 of 875 (688 Views)

★★ Novice
@SpYdEr8005 Yeah but it also doesn't count the challenges
Message 577 of 875 (763 Views)

★ Apprentice

I'm gonna say it's safe to assume that were all just boned and it's probably not going to get fixed till it's too late

Message 578 of 875 (708 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Ok attention all angry people's. Everyone shut the * up. We are all here for the same problem stop repeating that the problem is happening to you to and all that. EA team is dealing with the same issues on their personal accounts. They are doing everything they can you need to relax. It's out of our hands. I think something was removed from the game packets and that's why the error does not exist code is appearing. To fix that for everyone is not a fast process because they have to search through the millions of players online find the ones with errors and separate them before fixing the code. Coding is not a quick fix process we all just need to relax and let this take it's course. EA is usually good about compensation for inconvenience and I assume if we are unable to complete the event because of this than we will most likely get the free items delivered to our accounts. But those of y'all that are asking to get everything for free are nuts. That's like over $100 dollars worth of items for an inconvenience on the free stuff. Wanting the rest of the battle pass gifted I understand but not the whole event store. Maybe a little bit of free apex coin or something but not the whole * store Jesus. 

Message 579 of 875 (697 Views)

★★ Novice
@SpYdEr8005 Yeah u have challenges there but cant access weekly challenges
Message 580 of 875 (690 Views)