Re: I can play the duos but cant access challenges

by skyman335599

Original Post

★ Apprentice

Where is my event challenges and statistics after match??? Fix it!

Message 261 of 875 (1,195 Views)

Re: Apex challenges gone

★★★ Newbie
@EA_David I think your team might want to consider extending the event for all the players that haven't been able to complete grand soiree arcade party pass due to the challenges literally disappearing can't even check your weekly challenges anymore
Message 262 of 875 (948 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@d1marodovsky That’s the problem we are all having here...
Message 263 of 875 (896 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I'm getting a little upset. EA fixed the server issues for duos in a few hours of the problem starting yet they won't even respond to this problem. What the he'll is going on. This is a very serious issue. Y'all promised prizes and there are absolute tons of people not getting a chance to do that. And no response. This is getting ridiculous. 

Message 264 of 875 (894 Views)

Re: Grand Soirée Progress Lost

★★★★★ Newbie

I get the same thing just a twitter link in the top right corner 

Message 265 of 875 (828 Views)

Challenges aren’t a thing apparently

★★★ Newbie

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Please specify your platform model. Sony PlayStation 4
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? Shadowbosstimes
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible. Josh_4771, CaptiveBurrito
Are you using any software with an overlay? No
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? Any of them
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)? Caustic and bloodhound or pathfinder
Where did the issue occur? In the lobby (waiting area before the match)
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. The challenge list
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. Trying to look at the Grand soirée challenges
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? No
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? 1
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 01/15/20
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
How severe is your issue? Major impacts to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? I can’t look at my challenges any of then weekly, daily, or the event challenges. When I go to look at the about tab for the Grand Soirée it crashes the game. And the game has been 3 weeks behind on the weekly challenges.
What should be happening instead? I can actually do the whole point of the Grand Soirée which is to complete the challenges and get the stuff that I win
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Don’t put out a buggy * event just so you can make money and actually try and put out a good event that works for everyone.

I’m very pissed off while everyone is getting all these awesome things and hundreds of people aren’t and it’s bull crap fix your game

Message 266 of 875 (699 Views)

Re: Grand Soiree Event Gone.

★★★★★ Newbie

This is ridiculous. I don’t usually whine about this game because I know y’all put time and work endlessly to deliver a great game. Apex is great, However, this bug needs to be resolved. It’s only affecting a group of accounted players. PLEASE FIX THIS BUG. The event can still be played but no tracking is available for the challenges and I’m missing the rewards that other players are getting. On top of this, while we enjoy the modes it’s not fair that other players can have a smooth gameplay meanwhile most of the veteran players who have supported this game since coming out are just getting crapped on. Still after the claimed “fix” when you click “about” the game freezes and And bugs out. PLEASE FIX THIS. I would appreciate you to restart the event timer or compensate those of us who weren’t able to gain what others are able to. I appreciate you taking time to read this and fix this game because it is amazing, but right now It’s more then infuriating. PLEASE FIX THIS. 

KeNNeY_XD

Message 267 of 875 (747 Views)

★★ Novice

Same here on ps4. 

No match summary.  Challenges gone.  Error on "about".

Where's the official bug report link?

Message 268 of 875 (742 Views)

★ Guide

@Jere1519  Yes, I totally agree. Please fix this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BZombie14

Message 269 of 875 (736 Views)

★ Guide

@EA_Kent   For PS4

BZombie14

Message 270 of 875 (722 Views)