June - last edited June
June - last edited June
Here is also a clip of me crashing, in the video it appears like i froze but it was a crash as apex closed without any errors.
Diagnoses i have done: ( Updated on my main post )
• i have deleted the whole respawn folder located in saved games folder to reset all the settings back to default.
• I have reset all my Nvidia control panel settings back to default.
• i have re-installed the game on both EA and Steam.
• i have verified the game files on steam and repaired the game on ( EA ).
• i have installed Nvidia studio driver.
• i have turned OFF DX12 and went back to DX11
• i have checked my PC GPU & CPU Temps they were super normal while gaming , max temp was 55
• i have capped my FPS to 144,165,185,240,Unlimited.
• i have change my in-game qualities from max to low and disabled everything else.
Product: Apex Legends
Graphics card: AMD Radeon R9 290 Tri-x 4GB
Ram memory: 16GB
EA Account name: Am_I_Xenor59
Are you using any software with an overlay? No
Where did the issue occur? While in the loading screen after starting a trio match or the firing range
Which part of the map or menu were you in? Right after starting the match while on the loading screen. The screen is frozen and the task manager says that the game is not responding
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? It started with the first game after the update For the dressed to kill event
When did this happen? since the last patch on 20/06/2023
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
How severe is your issue? Major impacts on gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? After pressing the ready button the game brings me to the waiting screen before the match and then nothing happens the game stops responding
What should be happening instead? It should bring me to the Legends selection or the waiting screen for the lobby to fill up
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? No idea
Repairing the game did not help
The screenshots are the view from both my screens with what I see in-game and what the task manager says.
I thought it was a config problem, but even if it is installed after a complete initialization (deleting all APEX-related files), symptoms appear after 1 to 2 hours.
I am having issues with the game crashing, every single game, since the patch. This is getting really frustrating. I have tried everything I can think of such as reinstalling, repairing, settings adjustments, etc. The game continues to crash after about 15-20 minutes into the game. There is no error message, just force close back to desktop. I have never had this issue before. I use steam to log in if that makes a difference. I know it is not on my end, it is something in the new patch. It is frustrating to be performing well and the game just shuts off.