June - last edited June
Here is what i noticed:
EA (folder) easyanticheat version is 18.104.22.168
Steam(folder) easyanticheat version is 22.214.171.124
@GlobalShock What about trying Apex in compatibility mode?
1. Close Apex and the EA app.
2. Right click on the Apex for the EA app (hopefully on your desktop), Properties, Tick compatibility mode and select windows 8.
3. Ok or Apply the changes.
4. Run Apex from the shortcut.
@GlobalShock Ok, let me look into what settings in Apex we may have that are different in an attempt to try and work out what may be triggering it from there.
1) Are you using mnk or controller?
2) Can you look at my Video settings below and let me know what you have different? Particularly for V-Sync, Nvidia Reflex etc.