[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number GTX 1080
Enter RAM memory size in GB 16GB
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? K-Roniverse
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible. Raikren_, FactoryIssueArgo
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? Pathfinder
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)? Lifeline, Wraith
Where did the issue occur? In a match
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. Bridges, south side
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. Landing having just used a balloon tower to launch myself.
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? No
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? Can't remember
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 24.02.19 21.30 GMT
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
How severe is your issue? Minor impact to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? I was able to get stuck inside of a wall after using a balloon tower to launch myself towards a cliff. The space I fell into looked clear, but moving around showed that I was stuck inside of some of the cliff geometry. I was unable to interact with anything outside of this space and remained there until I was killed by the zone.
What should be happening instead? The geometry that I fell into should have been visible and should not have allowed me to pass through.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Use the balloon tower to launch at Bridges and head towards the tunnel shown in the attached video. If the bug occurs, you will become trapped in the wall and unable to get out.

A video of the bug in question:
https://youtu.be/otLrXI0k5sQ

Message 20 of 66 (638 Views)

Stuck in a mountain or wall

★★★ Newbie

Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Please specify your platform model. Microsoft Xbox One S
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? Krazy K1d 37
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible. Randoms
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? Caustic
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)? Not sure
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. Near skull town
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. Redeployment from a ballon
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? A handful
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 2.24.19
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
What happens when the bug occurs? When trying to land after redeployment player gets stuck into a mountain or wall and cannot escape. The player box sometimes falls down to ground level sometimes it dies not.
What should be happening instead? Player should hit wall or mountain and fall straight down or slide off
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Try redeployment towards a sharp turn or mountain area with gaps in between. The skull town skeleton area is where I got stuck.

Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Please specify your platform model. Microsoft Xbox One S
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? Krazy K1d 37
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible. Randoms
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? Caustic
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)? Not sure
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. Not sure video has map marker
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. Took a balloon to redeploy then tried to land on the skeleton by skull town and got stuck in the mounting by a sign.
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? Not sure a handful
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 2.24.19
What happens when the bug occurs? Player gets stuck in wall after attempting to land from redeployment. Can not escape the bug and box sometimes falls down to ground level or remains stuck in bug area.
What should be happening instead? Player should land or slide after landing from high speed or if hitting a wall smash into the wall and fall straight down.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Try taking a balloon to an area where there are gaps or mountains nearby

https://share.icloud.com/photos/0y2rfnzCu1wihH-ruzAYgngdA

Message 22 of 66 (706 Views)

Re: [BUG] Hole in mountain trail you can get stuck in

Community Manager

Thank you everyone for submitting videos and screenshots of the locations, those are always super helpful. If you come across any more please post them here and we'll make sure it's tracked.

Blueberry.png
Message 23 of 66 (684 Views)

Apex Legends crash

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Collider bug

Message 24 of 66 (667 Views)

Re: Apex Legends crash

★ Apprentice

You should of probably added how you got into that position in the video to make it easier for the devs to fix it

Message 25 of 66 (646 Views)

Wall Glitch

★★ Newbie

AMD or Nvidia Model Number I wasn't sure what you meant with this, but my GPU is the Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB
Enter RAM memory size in GB 16 GB
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? B0aC0nstrictor
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible.
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)?
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)?
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. A mountain next to Bridges
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. Redeploying
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? I wasn't sure but I thought 2.
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 3.3.19 19:50 (UTC +1)
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
What happens when the bug occurs? You redeploy from the balloon in Bridges, then you fly into a mountain and get stuck in the mountain. If you're really lucky the circle is on you and the enemy can't shoot you. You can't shoot people too though...
What should be happening instead? You should bump off the edge of the mountain or get put outside the mountain when you get in, or something kinda like what happens when you get on top of a mountain.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? - You redeploy from the balloon in Bridges. - You fly into a mountain and get stuck in the mountain.

https://youtu.be/XfA88vSEMhY 

^^the video I made for this bug

Message 26 of 66 (648 Views)

Glitched into mountain after flying off the baloon

★ Novice

AMD or Nvidia Model Number nvidia
Enter RAM memory size in GB 32
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? div0div
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible.
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? Bloodhound
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)?
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. Around bridges
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. Using the baloon
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? 1
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 03.03.19 20:51
How severe is your issue? Major impacts to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? You get stuck in the rock and can't do anything.
What should be happening instead? You should not get stuck in the rock and do something.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Fly into the mountain.

Here is a video to the place.

https://youtu.be/a5UW7dTcAS4

Message 27 of 66 (651 Views)

Stuck in rocks/mountains/terrain.

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

AMD or Nvidia Model Number Sapphire Radeon (TM) RX 480 Graphics
Enter RAM memory size in GB 4096 MB (4GB) to 8096 MB (8GB) VRAM
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? NamelessDrag0n
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible. MrXerolas
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? BloodHound
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)? My friend (Bangalore); Random (Pathfinder)
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. South side of 'Bridges" near the little "cave".
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. We used the balloon to fly and my friend got stuck in the rocks.
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? Yes
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? Depends, it's rare
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 03/03/2019 at 19:01 in the afternoon (00:00 Lisbon)
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
How severe is your issue? Major impacts to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? The person gets stuck in the rocks and has to die in order to be picked up and revived to return to the fight.. The imprisoned person can drop items (sometimes) through the rocks.
What should be happening instead? We should be able to get out of the rocks somehow..
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? You fly using the balloons in the map and try to get yourself stuck between (the edge of the) rocks. The big rocks, the mountains.

Here's the footage:

Video

Message 28 of 66 (675 Views)

bug stuck between tree and house

★★★★★ Newbie

Hi,

I was on the roof of a house and I feel into a space between a hut home and a tree. Where I spent the remainder of the game trying to get out.

Video of my issue can be found in the link provided: https://twitter.com/i/status/1102273422808268801

Message 29 of 66 (642 Views)

Droped into mountian. Glitch?

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

https://youtu.be/dGQIstM0Q8s

I have the clip so you can see where i got stuck but i dropped strait into the mountian and couldnt get out

Message 30 of 66 (682 Views)