I was unable to jump down from some structure in skulltown (stuck in the air)

by sjattah

Original Post

I was unable to jump down from some structure in skulltown (stuck in the air)

★★ Novice

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Please specify your platform model. Sony PlayStation 4 Pro
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? sjattah
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible.
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? Wraith
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)?
Where did the issue occur? In a match
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. Skulltown
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. Trying to jump down from some structure after landing in skulltown
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? No
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? 1
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm)
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
How severe is your issue? Major impacts to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? I'm unable to jump down from some structure under one of the skeletons in skulltown.
What should be happening instead? I should be able to jump down
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Check out the youtube link I provided.

I've uploaded a youtube video. Click here to watch it.

Message 61 of 66 (683 Views)

Literally stuck in the floor

★★★ Newbie

Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number Intel Core i5-7500 CPU @ 3.40GHz
Enter RAM memory size in GB 8:00GB
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? The_Valkyriie
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible. InstantDeath YourBrotherDavid
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? Mirage
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)? InstantDeath was using Pathfinder and YourBrotherDavid was using Bangalore.
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. Skull town, specific location attached in image link
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. Had a teammate revive me for a 2nd time inside the building beside the door
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? 3-5??
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 24-5-2019 around 10:38ish PST
What happens when the bug occurs? Character gets stuck in the ground. Can revive teammates who are within radius but will instantly return to glitched position in the floor once finished. Can also interact with doors and activate decoy but the decoy will be stuck in the ground with you. Ultimate decoys will not be stuck in the ground.
What should be happening instead? ..Not get stuck in the floor after being revived
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Firstly I got downed, my Bangalore teammate revives me Get downed again, Bangalore teammate throws smoke bomb Bangalore teammate successfully revives again Then I was stuck in the ground.

Placed all photos/videos here: https://imgur.com/a/UwExGzD

Message 62 of 66 (619 Views)

Re: [Mega Thread] Stuck in terrain/map/mountain/cave? Post video/screenshot here

★★★★★ Novice

Okay the template doesn't matter. I was playing pathfinder, and I was standing on one of the spheres with the square frames around them in the middle area of artillery, with the row or 4 crates in front of them. I was knocked while on top, and when I crawled off to the side I fell in between the square frame and the sphere, getting stuck. My squad was wiped so I'm not sure if I could have been saved or not, but I couldn't get out of there by crawling. Playing on PC. 

Message 63 of 66 (625 Views)

Re: [Mega Thread] Stuck in terrain/map/mountain/cave? Post video/screenshot here

★★★ Newbie

Product: Apex Legends
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number Sapphire Vega 64
Enter RAM memory size in GB 8gb 
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? Absolutpower5
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? Pathfinder
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)? Mirage, and Caustic
Where did the issue occur? In a match
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. Market area
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. Flying from a balloon over market to get into the cave area
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? No
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? 5
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 27.05.2019 16:10
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
How severe is your issue? Major impacts to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? You get stuck in the wall. 
What should be happening instead? Not get stuck in the wall
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Fly from the balloon into the opening near market

https://clips.twitch.tv/HeartlessGleamingSalamanderWOOP?tt_medium=twtr

Message 64 of 66 (597 Views)

Stuck in corner canyon outside Repulsor glitch

★★★ Newbie

Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number RX 480
Enter RAM memory size in GB 16GB
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? dragonsparkzzz
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)?
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)?
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. Repulsor
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. Crouching and healing
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? Several
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm)
How severe is your issue? Minor impact to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? Stuck in corner
What should be happening instead? Not getting stuck
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Test area

We were under fire from Repulsor, my team mate and I were in the canyon just outside that area and I backed into a corner, crouched and started to heal and charge shields. When I tried to move again I was stuck and couldn't leave the corner. I tried to jump pad out - it launched me up higher into the crack of the corner and just made the screen shakey.

Message 65 of 66 (563 Views)

Stuck inside supply ship walls (Bug)

★★ Newbie

Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Please specify your platform model. Sony PlayStation 4
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? BTBRaze
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible. nectic21 and soy-celeste
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? Wraith
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)? Pathfinder and Mirage
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. Supply ship
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. Ship was moving and I was shooting at the enemy
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? 5
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 08.06.19 23:50
What happens when the bug occurs? You're stuck within the walls of the ship and you cant exit. You can maneuver inside the hollow framework of the ship but no exit is possible from what I experienced.
What should be happening instead? Not going into supply ship walls
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Try strafing to the in the opposite direction to which the ship is moving into the wall of the ship, right before the entrance on the bottom level of the supply ship.

There isn't much to say, I got stuck inside the walls of the ship and couldn't exit. I uploaded the screenshot take a look for yourselves.

Message 66 of 66 (538 Views)