[Mega Thread] Progress lost on logging out

by Dmietri

Original Post

Apex ranked

★ Novice

I've hit plat 2 times this season in the first split and then now I've just logged back online and I'm now back into gold 1 4725 rp when I've already had to get to plat and then get back into plat because it has already happen before what is going on with this game

Message 10 of 489 (1,956 Views)

Re: Ee

Seems unlikely to me that a video clip could do anything about compensation.

Message 11 of 489 (5,879 Views)

Apex Legends account progress reset

★★★★★ Novice

Hey guys, 

Is anyone else experiencing progress reset today? It's really annoying. What can I do? 

Message 12 of 489 (4,635 Views)

Ranked points isn’t working

★★★ Newbie

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:PlayStation 5
Please specify your platform model. Sony PlayStation 5
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? Luv_Ascend
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible.
Are you using any software with an overlay? No
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? Bloodhound
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)?
Where did the issue occur? Returning to the lobby after a match
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. World edge
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. In a ranked match
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? I don't know
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? 2
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm)
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
How severe is your issue?
What happens when the bug occurs? The points are not adding up in rank
What should be happening instead? It should of counted the points I had earned
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Give us the points back that we had earned

I had gotten 150 plus rp and I had gotten to plat 1 and some how the points didn’t register and I am still at plat 2 

Message 13 of 489 (4,552 Views)

Arenas RP issues

★★★ Apprentice

My son and I are playing ranked Arenas together, and despite all our game stats being roughly equal, he averages just under double AP as I do, every game… he even loses less AP then me when we lose… seriously, how can the AP system be so bad right from the start?

Message 14 of 489 (544 Views)

Re: Arenas RP issues

★★★ Apprentice

Losing 20+ every loss with stupid teammates and then we pull out a win for a whopping 12 AP… WTH

Message 15 of 489 (537 Views)

Game not saving my progress

★★★ Novice

I was having a good game with a lot of Rp points in ranked and after my game had an error and it erased all of my progress and after that I still playing a lot of games but the game was stuck on a match that I played yesterday every time I close the game I lose my progress and it doesn’t save I have won several times during this issue and it erases all of my hard work 

Message 16 of 489 (706 Views)

Re: Game not saving my progress

★★★ Novice
@ElpixlemonPlays same thing has been happening to me, i lost rp, ap , account and bp levels, but my legend tokens, crafting materials and purchases have updated
Message 17 of 489 (684 Views)

★★★ Novice

Bro I lost 400 Rp points 😂😂 but talked with tech support and they said they were seeing a lot of player have the same issue and they will give my points back they said the promblem will be solved soon 

Message 18 of 489 (678 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have this problem too…I’m upset

Message 19 of 489 (665 Views)