Medieval Brazier in Off the Grid category does not work Off the Grid

by rozerbud

Original Post

Medieval Brazier in Off the Grid category does not work Off the Grid

★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.64.84.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Island Living, Get Famous, Cats & Dogs, City Living, Get Together, Get to Work, Realm of Magic, StrangerVille, Jungle Adventure, Vampires, Dine Out, Spa Day, Outdoor Retreat, My First Pet stuff, Laundry Day stuff, Fitness stuff, Bowling Night, Vintage Glamour, Backyard, Romantic Garden, Movie Hangout, Spooky Stuff, Perfect Patio, Luxury Party stuff
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Try to use the Medieval Brazier Floor Lamp from Get Famous in a Off the Grid lot. (My lot is in Strangerville, by the way)
What happens when the bug occurs? Even though the light is listed in the Off the Grid category, it does not turn on while Off the Grid and will turn off if it's on before setting the lot to Off the Grid.
What do you expect to see? I would expect everything in the Off the Grid category to work Off the Grid. I don't understand why they wouldn't if they're marked that way. I'd really like the brazier to work while off the grid; it's the perfect lamp for the lot I built.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

I saw another thread saying this issue was fixed, but it's still not working for me. Others seem to still be having this issue too. According to Origin, my game is up to date.

Would there be a way to add "make functional Off Grid" to the cheat menu when using shift-click? I'd accept that as a fix too. 

Message 1 of 1 (521 Views)