Medic Revives while Fractured

★ Apprentice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Samsung Galaxy S10
OS Version Not sure
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 952-981-843
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug Clone Trooper Medic uses revive ability while Fractured
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Fracture the Medic in battle 4/4 of the top combat mission in the Sand Dunes territory of Geo Sep Might TB, and see if he takes his turn and uses revive ability while Fractured.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country USA

During battle 4/4 of top combat mission in the Sand Dunes territory of Geo Sep Might TB, a Clone Trooper Medic took his turn and revived Padawan Anakin while the Medic was Fractured.

Message 1 of 5 (312 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Medic Revives while Fractured

@WoodDaversTrain Hi, thanks for the report!

Was there a “Clone Commander” on the field at the time? His ability ‘Tough Terrain’ sets the speed for all units to 150 and prevents them from changing, meaning Fracture can’t set the target’s speed to 0 like normal. When a Commander is present, a Fractured enemy can still take a turn if it reaches 100z turn meter.

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (298 Views)

All Replies

@WoodDaversTrain Hi, thanks for the report!

Was there a “Clone Commander” on the field at the time? His ability ‘Tough Terrain’ sets the speed for all units to 150 and prevents them from changing, meaning Fracture can’t set the target’s speed to 0 like normal. When a Commander is present, a Fractured enemy can still take a turn if it reaches 100z turn meter.

★ Apprentice

Thanks for reply. That probably was the situation. It would be nice if this was somehow more explicit - i.e. reflected in a status icon and description. People generally expect that Fracture completely disables any non-Raid boss.

Message 3 of 5 (233 Views)

@WoodDaversTrain Yes, something like the "modified speed" indicator from Jedi Knight Luke's leadership night be nice!

★ Apprentice

Yep, that would help a lot!  If you have the inside track on small change suggestions, please note this for CG to consider.

Message 5 of 5 (229 Views)