Re: Media Marathoner TV unable to access gaming console.

by crinrict

Original Post

Media Marathoner TV unable to access gaming console.

★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.68.156.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All game packs installed
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Use Media Marathoner TV that came with Tiny Living stuff pack, TV includes: radio, bookshelf, and gaming console. Try to access gaming console from Media Marathoner TV.
What happens when the bug occurs? When trying to access gaming console from Media Marathoner TV there is no gaming option available.
What do you expect to see? When trying to access gaming console from Media Marathoner TV, gaming options should be available. Gaming Options: play game, play multiplayer game, livestream
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

no pic available 

Message 1 of 2 (248 Views)

Re: Media Marathoner TV unable to access gaming console.

Hero
@ModernDai_Hippy This is a bug that was fixed a while ago and it's still working fine for me.

Are you using some recolor of the tv or standard ? Which console ? Also standard color ?

Have you tried a game repair ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 2 (237 Views)