Maximum raids per "week"

★★★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? All my devices
OS Version 6.0-9.0
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 651-137-151
What type of issue do you have? Missing Rewards
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Summarize your bug Got a notification that said I had participated in too many raids "this week." I have done no more raids than anyone else in my guild "this week."
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I have no idea. Do more raids than is allowed per "week."
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country USA

I am a day 1 player. Yesterday for the first time ever I got a notification that I had exceeded the number of allowed raids per week and that I would be ineligible for raid rewards.

Ok... I am in a guild with 160kGP so I'm in a guild that gets max tokens. I do have a brother that plays but just started this past January. For the last couple of months, on and off I have moved over to their guild and I help them finish a tank raid. Otherwise they would have no earthly possibility of finishing that raid. Their guild is made up of newer players.

Now the only thing that confuses me is the following:
1. This has never happened before, and I have been moving to their guild for a couple of months.
2. I haven't jumped to help them with the raid in going on 2 weeks. I don't do it during TWs, TBs, or Sith Raids.
3. The notification specifically states I have participated in too many raids in ONE week. I have done no more raids than anyone else in my guild, and I have the screenshots to prove it. We use discord and every time before I leave, I give them a heads up. So I have the screenshots to show the last time I went to help them with the tank.

So... Either this period lasts longer than a normal human 7 day week, or something else is afoot. I don't care about missing out on the rewards. We do so many raids that missing out on one won't mean anything in the long run. I just want to know what's going on.

Is it too many in a 2 week period? Is it too many in a month? What's the deal? Because it sure can't be only ONE week. If it IS just a 7 day period, this is a bug that needs fixed.

The two images that I will be adding shows my notification that says I exceeded the maximum number of raids "this week," as well as a screenshot of the last time I helped my brothers guild. November 28th to December 9th is 11 days. So either the period lasts longer than a normal human 7 day time frame, or the in game text is incorrect and should be fixed to state the proper information.

Screenshot_20181209-140017.png
2018-12-10_08.42.00.jpg
Message 1 of 2 (298 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Maximum raids per "week"

Community Manager (retired)
Hey there, I checked your account and the reason why you couldn't join the AAT raid you posted in the screenshot is because it was launched on the 9th of December which was still last week. The raid participation limit resets every Sunday at the original Guild Leader's time (which in your case is the same as you and your Guild Leader are on the same time zone).
This is working as intended.
Thank you.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (266 Views)

All Replies

Re: Maximum raids per "week"

Community Manager (retired)
Hey there, I checked your account and the reason why you couldn't join the AAT raid you posted in the screenshot is because it was launched on the 9th of December which was still last week. The raid participation limit resets every Sunday at the original Guild Leader's time (which in your case is the same as you and your Guild Leader are on the same time zone).
This is working as intended.
Thank you.
Message 2 of 2 (267 Views)