Re: Matthias and Jani Conversation Bubble Bug

by EA_Ataashi

Original Post

★★ Novice

I also have this problem with Matthias and Jani. Playing on PS4.

Message 41 of 57 (1,169 Views)

NPC bubble conversation

★ Apprentice

Product: Anthem
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Please specify your platform model. Sony PlayStation 4 Slim
Please select your region North America
Were you on an Expedition when the issue occurred? No
Where did this issue occur? Please include menu name or in game location. Fort tarsis
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 09.04.19 18.55
Summarize your bug Bubbles conversasation dissappear when you get close and near at npc on Matthias, Sentinel Dax and Jani.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? After triple treath story missions and after.
What happens when the bug occurs? Bubble's conversation on map dissappear or grey and white color on Matthias when you get near at him.
What should be happening instead? or talk to the NPCs or disappear the dialogue altogether forever

Why you not resolve this bugs in fort tarsis. This bugs is remain from the launch and after all patch you cant resolve this. You serius? I pretend an answer on why i buy this game at 70€!

Message 42 of 57 (1,252 Views)

Re: NPC bubble conversation

★ Apprentice
Yes, when arriving at Tarsis, NPC characters show as having active dialogues on the map. The icons are there and full color. Once you approach the NPC or do other things in Tarsis, the icons on the map grey out. If at any point you approach the NPC they do not respond to you and the icons grey out (if they had not already grayed out).
Message 43 of 57 (1,243 Views)

★★★★ Novice

exactly this , same issue ,  pisses me off 

Message 44 of 57 (1,193 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Happens to me too. Both Mathias and Freelancer Jani have conversation bubbles on the map, but when I get close they turn grey on the map and no bubble above their heads.

Message 45 of 57 (1,186 Views)

★★ Novice

reported this multiple times 3 months ago and still nothing. not even acknowledged by EA anywhere i look.

Message 46 of 57 (1,162 Views)
Highlighted

Community Manager (retired)

Hello everyone!

Just wanted to let you know that BioWare is aware of this problem. Unfortunately, I don't have any other information to share at the moment. This issue is still under investigation.

FYI, I've merged quite a few topics into this one thread for better communication.

/Ataashi

Message 47 of 57 (1,134 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Dax is popping up Jani and Matthias still pop up until you get there everyone’s completely disappears except Matthias which turns to a grey bubble game has had update as off 04/23 version 1.10 on PS4

Message 48 of 57 (1,092 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I am having the same issue. Been ignoring it for a while and figured it would get fixed in a patch but nothing has happened. The dax conversation bubble froze after talking to the sentinel commander, not sure when Matthias and jani froze. 

Message 49 of 57 (1,077 Views)

★★ Apprentice

many months have passed and the problem has not been solved. Please answer us, I would like to talk to the NPCs of this game paid € 80.

Please give us an answer to this bug that we have many and has not been solved.

Message 50 of 57 (996 Views)