Original Post

Matthias: Search for Knowledge Bugged

★★★★ Novice

Product: Anthem
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Please specify your platform model. Microsoft Xbox One X
Please select your region Australia
Were you on an Expedition when the issue occurred? No
Where did this issue occur? Please include menu name or in game location. Challenges
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm)
Summarize your bug Matthias: Search for Knowledge, the second box down is unchecked with question marks. It says I've done Lost Aracanist, Hidden Depths and Contract: Arcanist Runes. I looked it up and it said it was a mission called See in the Dark. Which I don't recall receiving.
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Check your challenges?
What happens when the bug occurs? Miss out on receiving one of the side missions
What should be happening instead? Should be getting side mission

I'm trying to get all achievements. This throws a spanner in the works because I've done every other mission/contract for each other person, literally this is the only mission I haven't played. I've done all of the Matthias quests so I have finished his story arc but can't say I have until this is solved. So is there anyway to play this mission without hoping to get lucky in quickplay?

Message 1 of 2 (77 Views)
Highlighted

Re: Matthias: Search for Knowledge Bugged

★★★★ Novice

Same thing happening to me, except my ??? Is the contract. I have completed that contract so it should be checked. 

Message 2 of 2 (31 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help