Matthias Bug, Post-Game

by Anonymous

Original Post

Re: Matthias Bug, Post-Game

★★★ Newbie

I have this exact same bug happening to me in xbox1. They glitch in and out of existence and cannot complete any attempt at communication or able to accept the agent mission. 

Message 11 of 58 (2,090 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Happening to me also. I’m on Xbox 1 

Message 12 of 58 (1,997 Views)

★ Novice

I am having a similar problem. On the map Matthias has a yellow chat bubble, but when i get close to him the chat bubble becomes greyed out. Also there is no chat bubble when I am in front of him. It has been like this since completing the triple threat. I am now done with the story and it is still like that. But I could talk to him just fine if there is arrows or person symbol over Matthias. 

Message 13 of 58 (1,981 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I have the same issue on Xbox. It occurred after I completed a mission with a friend before picking up the actual quest. as he was a step ahead of me.

When I go to the room I they are all separate instead of a group (what my friend saw) when i go talk to them they glitch in and out of existence and start a dialog then it cuts off then they disappear. Walking backwards and forwards makes the reappear but I cannot complete the quest.
Message 14 of 58 (1,974 Views)

★★ Novice

I finished the story and also that riddle quest of Matthias. Never got that achievement for completing that quest and don't get any contracts from them 3 Matthias anymore. The other 2 fractions are normal. "repetitive contracts" . This needs to get fixed because runnin on 2 fractions only is a gamebreaker for me, especially that the game has so lil to offer endgame Frown

Message 15 of 58 (1,970 Views)

★★ Novice
Thank god I'm not the only one experiencing this.
Message 16 of 58 (1,958 Views)

★★ Novice

Have the same Bug on XB 1. For me works this: Pressing Home Button, switch to Start Page, switch right back to the Game and the Trio stands together and i can complete the quests

Message 17 of 58 (1,952 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

^Can confirm, on Xbox One, going to Home menu, then back to the game worked for me too, though the 2nd time I had to take some time in the Home menus for it to reset them.  Thank you, good sir.

Message 18 of 58 (1,924 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Same, went to home twice and it fixed on xbox one

Message 19 of 58 (1,897 Views)

★ Novice

I have the same problem but I'm on an Xbox, so I can't exactly atl-tab out.

However, I did try going to the xbox home and then reopening the game, which didn't work. Then, I turned around to face the wall away from the middle point of all three arcanists (which is where Sumner should be, I believe) and then went home again, hit the my games and apps to see all your games, went to the xbox home once more, reopened the game and tada! Fixed!

They were all centered on the middle of the room and I got the contract.

So just minimizing the game and reopening seems to fix it. Hope this helped.

Message 20 of 58 (1,880 Views)