Product: UFC 4
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Please specify your platform model. Sony PlayStation 4 Slim
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? Corky9Pigeon
Can you tell us the date (MM/DD/YYYY) that you saw the bug? 08/22/2020
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM) 20:20 PM
What is your time zone? GMT (UTC)
Which mode has this happened in? Other
Summarize your bug I’m career I have recived a message from Matt DeValles and I cannot reply to it and it’s happend over 5 times now after I’ve restarted the game I’ve been sat on the same screen for over 10 minutes and nothing’s loading
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Just play the game and when I got the message it was a few fights after winning my second championship belt
What happens when the bug occurs? Stays on the same screen with your career character stood on the right and the message in the middle/left from Matt DeValles and it won’t let me reply to it and stays on the screen until you close the application
What do you expect to see? A message from Matt DeValles and your career character and that’s it

The screen shown taken by my phone 

Message 1 of 6 (2,562 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Matt DeValles message bug

★★★ Newbie
@Cork9pigeon Ever figure this out? Same probably just started happening to me last night. I’ve restarted the game almost ten times, finally got to another fight week, won, and now this is happening again. Both times it’s started has been against Rob Whittaker, wbu?

View in thread

Message 5 of 6 (2,035 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Newbie

How did you end up fixing this problem because I cant seem to figure it out either mine is doing the same thing 

Message 2 of 6 (2,523 Views)

★ Novice

I didn’t fix the problem I’m wondering how to fix it too 

Message 3 of 6 (2,504 Views)

Career Mode Message will not disappear

★★★ Newbie

Product: UFC 4
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Please specify your platform model. Sony PlayStation 4 Pro
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? Wulord187
Can you tell us the date (MM/DD/YYYY) that you saw the bug? 09/10/2020
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM) 10pm
What is your time zone? GMT (UTC)
Which mode has this happened in? Other
Summarize your bug Career mode screen keeps showing message from Matt Devalles and never leaves after completing a week of training.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Finish a week after Matt DeValles message
What happens when the bug occurs? Its just stays on screen
What do you expect to see? The next week

Screen attached

Message 4 of 6 (2,195 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@Cork9pigeon Ever figure this out? Same probably just started happening to me last night. I’ve restarted the game almost ten times, finally got to another fight week, won, and now this is happening again. Both times it’s started has been against Rob Whittaker, wbu?
Message 5 of 6 (2,036 Views)

★ Novice

No I haven’t figured it out I got bored and annoyed of trying so I barley play the game anymore I just play ufc when I’m bored EA need to get their * together I’ve tried to fix it and report it many times and it doesn’t work so if you have any idea what to do in future let me know thanks 

Message 6 of 6 (2,030 Views)