Matchmaking needs work

★★★★★ Apprentice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? All
OS Version Latest
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 129-948-123
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug Very lopsided matchmaking
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Do GA
Connection Type Mobile
Please select your region North America
Country United States

Every one of my opponents in this bracket so far has outmatched me by at least 200k in GP. My latest is about 500k more than me and has 23 gear 13s to my 7.  I had to face a full gear 13 bug team, and a full gear 13 Grievous team.  Because I failed on 2 teams, I had nothing else to use.  While my opponent failed twice on me, but due to his much larger roster he had plenty more teams to use and full clear me easily.  The matchmaking algorithm is worse than it was before.

Matchmaking.png
Message 1 of 2 (208 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Matchmaking needs work

EA Live QV Team

Hi @Acidwormss,

Thank you for your feedback regarding the matchmaking. Your viable GP seems to be equal to the one of your opponent, which is one primary criterion for the matchmaking (amongst others). Feel free to post it on our feedback forum HERE to gain more attention on it.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (186 Views)

All Replies

Re: Matchmaking needs work

EA Live QV Team

Hi @Acidwormss,

Thank you for your feedback regarding the matchmaking. Your viable GP seems to be equal to the one of your opponent, which is one primary criterion for the matchmaking (amongst others). Feel free to post it on our feedback forum HERE to gain more attention on it.

Message 2 of 2 (187 Views)